Klaus

"Please sign here and here

"Please sign here and here." The lawyer asks Elena, handing her a pen.

"Ok," She says, smiling brightly.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie questions, stealing my hot chocolate and taking a swallow.

"For now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean. " She replies, as I frown at Bonnie.

"Your own personal safe house." Bonnie smiles.

"That's the idea"

"Wouldn't want to clean it,"I add in as Elena laughs.

Stefan and Damon are waiting outside.

Elena opens the door. The lawyer leaves, smiling at her.

"Thank you, Mr Henry," Elena says, watching him leave.

Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out.

" I'm sorry. I completely forgot " She says, looking at Stefan.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" She asks him sweetly.

"I would love to. Thank you. "He responds, walking inside as I walk up behind Elena.

"What are we, twelve?" Damon asks

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" She asks, smirking smugly.

"No." he replies as I decide to join in.

"Guess you're not coming in then." I shut the door in his face, making a runner knowing that Elena is about to let him in.

"Evie Amethyst Lockwood! Get back here now!" He yells, chasing me.

________________________________________________________

Everyone sits down in their seats before class starts. Elena takes the poster for the 60's decade dance out of her bag and shows it to Stefan with a smile. He shakes his head in disapproval. Then, she shows it to Bonnie. She nods her head. She then shows it to me, I shake my head no rapidly, causing her to sigh. Elena looks back at Stefan. Alaric arrives. As everyone falls quiet she turns around, sticking her tongue out at me,

Standing up, I push my chair backwards, feeling everyone's eyes on me as I walk up to Elena. Snatching the 60's dance poster from her hands, I rip it in two with my teeth, throwing it on the floor.

"We are not going," I say firmly, before walking back to my seat.

I look up, seeing Alaric staring at me with his mouth hung open in shock, I don't understand why though, I do that kind of thing all of the time. He coughs awkwardly, starting the lesson.