Werewolf

I twiddle with my fingers nervously, wondering whether to remind Elijah about my

I twiddle with my fingers nervously, wondering whether to remind Elijah about my... problem.

"Elijah," I call out, wondering whereabouts in the house he is.

"Yes, sweet Evie," He says, vamp speeding in front of me. That's one of the reasons that I have come to love Elijah, he treats me like I'm his family, he tends to my every need, he listens to what I say. In the short amount of time that I have known him, he has quickly become my rock.

"I need to go to the old Lockwood dungeons tomorrow..." I pause, before continuing," For the full moon." I sigh.

He observes me carefully for a few seconds, before asking, "Would you like me to come with you?" I shake my head, "No,no it's alright, trust me, you don't want to see that." He nods his head...

_______________________________________

We sit in Elijah's rover, a comfortable silence infiltrating the small space that we are seated in. He pulls over on the outskirts of the forest.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asks me, smiling gently at me.

I nod my head," Yes, I'm sure Elijah, anyway, what are you going to do today?" I ask, curiously.

He smiles. "Just going to get to know the town folk, help with the historical society with Jenna Sommers."He says, a small smiling still resting on his face.

I smile back at him, "Elena's aunt?" I ask, to which he nods.

"I'll call you to come to pick me up tomorrow, bye," I say, opening the door and hopping out. Quickly, I jog around to the boot of the rover and collect my spare change of clothes, a huge bag of chains and a bottle of wolfs-bane mixed in with water.

I watch as he drives off, before turning around to face the forest, beginning y hike to the dungeons...

____________________________________________

I walk down the dirty steps, careful not to trip or drop anything in doing so. Once I reach the bottom, I can hear voices coming from inside.

"Tell me you brought the instruction manual"I hear the familiar voice of Caroline Forbes.

"Tell me you brought the wolfs-bane" Tyler replies.

"Yes. Not an easy herb to find. This is it."

"Tell me why in the hell the two of you need wolf repellent and chains." I but in, rounding the corridor. Tyler drops the bag of chains on the floor, his mouth hanging open at the sound of my voice.

"Evie?" He asks.

"Yes, Ty-" I begin before I'm cut off by his huge muscly arms, enveloping me in a warm bear hug.

"I've missed you so much, I was worried sick, so is Mum, where have you been?."He asks, talking so quickly that I barely catch any of it.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, slow down, I've been with Elijah,"I state, kissing his cheek. He looks at me confused for a moment before shaking it off.