The Hunter

"What's that?" Matt asks as Rebekah places car keys on the counter, narrowly dodging my drink, which is lucky for her, if she had spilled my drink, shit would have got real

"What's that?" Matt asks as Rebekah places car keys on the counter, narrowly dodging my drink, which is lucky for her, if she had spilled my drink, shit would have got real. I payed good money for that, Matt totally didn't give it to me on the house...

"The key to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow." Rebekah says, smiling.

"If that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you killed." Matt says, not looking at her eyes.

"You should be grateful, my lover takes all of my vehicles back to the shop."I sigh, remembering my beautiful golf buggy.

Matt leaves. Klaus comes up to us, Rebekah looks at him.

"You're trying too hard." He pauses and looks at me, "And you know why I tuck that golf buggy back." I scoff in annoyance. He leans down and kisses my cheek, smiling at me as I give him a dirty look.

"Last I heard you were leaving town, forever with Evie." She says, looking at him.

"Well I was "He gets up and walks towards her" but then I thought to myself how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help"

"What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you." She spits.

"Things change Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you"He says, eyeing my drink.

" Doubt that." Rebekah mutters, turning away from him.

"No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed." He says, trying to sound casual as he drops his arm around my shoulder.

Rebekah does a double take. "You see, and like that bygones. Come on love, work to do."

" We don't have anything to do. There is no we. I don't care about The Five and I don't care about you." Klaus makes a grab for my drink, guzzling it as I huff, replying to her.

"As you wish." Silently, he hooks his arm underneath my legs, picking me up bridal style and carrying me out of the grill.

"You're buying me another drink."I state.

_______________________________________________________________________

Klaus opens a door to a room, myself following behind him with my fresh coffee that Klaus brought me to apologise for drinking my other one.In the room, a man, who I assume to be the hunter, is chained up.

" Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security detail." Klaus says as Stefan walks out of the shadows.

" was gonna take him, but I figured you went through such trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain." Stefan says, smiling at me.