Witchy house

"Isobel just showed up at their front doorstep," Stefan says, as the Salvatore's and I walk down the Boarding house staircase

"What's she doing here?"Damon asks, confused.

"I don't know. That's what I'm gonna go find out." Stefan says as Katherine joins us.

"Accalia," she smiles at me, "I don't think that you should tell her that I'm here."

"What? Why?" Stefan asks, his expression identical to his brother's.

" It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb," She says.

"You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John that almost got me killed" Damon growls, clearly attempting to growl like I do.

"I did what I had to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance."

"What do you know?" Stefan asks her, snappily, she pauses, turning to look at all of us intensely.

" I know that I want Klaus dead," I love the Petrova bluntness, " which puts me squarely on a team you. Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the fewer people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart"

" Tell you what. Why don't you, uh...Call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep."...

___________________________________________________

Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy and I walk through the woods, at first in silence.

"Is this the spot Emily Bennett was killed, too?" Jeremy asks, looking towards Damon for answers,

"Founders thought it was poetic burning her where the other witches burned."Damon shrugs.

"How do you know where the witches were burned?" I ask, curiously.

"Cause I tried to save her." Wow- Damon actually has a heart, "Emily was just my key to getting Katherine back before I knew what a nasty little bitch Katherine was." Or not...

Jeremy laughs quietly. We stop in front of an abandoned and run-down house where the witches used to live,

"You sure it's the right place?" Jeremy asks.

Damon nods. We enter the house and walk around. Suddenly, Damon is unable to move.

" Whatever witchy prank you're playing, don't. It's not funny " Damon says, as I start to laugh, leaning against Jeremy's side.

"I'm not doing anything."Bonnie states.

"I can't move"He continues as his skin starts burning.

"Oh, my ring's not working. Do something." Damon panics as I stop laughing, composing myself.

Bonnie concentrates and closes her eyes. Damon can move again.

"I don't think the witches like you being here," Bonnie says.

"I wouldn't want him here either. He's probably got an STD after hanging with Andie" Jeremy starts to chuckle, sliding his arm around my shoulder.

"I guess this is the right place." Jer says

"I'm gonna go wait outside" Damon says.

_______________________________________________________

"Wanna hurry it up in there?" Damon yells out impatiently.

The door closes by itself.

" Screw you too, Emily. You know, you're all on your own in there "I hear him mutter before he leaves.

"Can you hand me the grimoire?" Bonnie asks Jeremy, her tone all sweet and flirty.

" Are you sure about this?" I ask her."Are you worried about me?" she asks, grinning at me." Yeah, of course, I am." I sigh.

"I'm sure." She says, leaning up and kissing Jeremy on the lips.

"Disgusting," I mutter, turning my head to the side and getting a pounding headache.

"I mean, how cute," I say as the witches stop their juju.

She opens the grimoire and sees a letter. She reads it. Voices are whispering around them.

"What is that?" Jeremy asks us.

" The spirits of the witches who died here. I can feel them." She says."All right. What are they saying?": "I can't tell."

"Ooh, maybe they're telling us tomorrows winning lottery numbers,"I say, my hands flying out around me.

She walks out of the room and down into the basement. Jeremy follows her while I stay up here.

"Please let me win," I say, closing my eyes. "Amen."

___________________________________________________________

" All right, well, there has to be something in the grimoire to help us translate that chant. " Jeremy says, walking back up the stairs.

"It was just a warning." Bonnie says, causing me to cut my bothering the witches session short.". What kind of warning?" Jeremy asks" It's not important." Bonnie says defensively.:"Uh, look, it is important to me, okay?""It's a lot of power to have access to. They're just telling me to be careful with it." Bonnie says, grabbing more of my attention."Well, exactly how much power can you draw from a hundred dead witches?"

She closes her eyes and concentrates. Leaves start flying around them. The sky turns black and there is thunder and lightning. Jeremy touches her arm and she opens her eyes. The weather returns to normal.

"The answer to your question is a lot" I say for her...

________________________________________________________