Get ready to leave

I sit, silently in the garden, staring at my Mother's dead body, her head resting on my lap, before I begin to talk, hoping that her spirit is listening

"You - you didn't deserve this Mum.you didn't deserve this." A tear rolls down my cheek as I stare at her, not used to feeling this hopeless and alone."I-I have to leave." I say, more tears rolling down my cheeks. "I can't stay here while Klaus is here. He'll take me." I say, wiping my tears away hastily. I pull my phone out, deciding to make a few calls before I pack my bags.

"Evie Lockwolf." Hayley's voice says, answering the phone. "How's paradise?" She asks, probably smiling until she hears my sobbing. "Evie?" She says my name again, sounding more panicked this time.

"She's dead." I say, running a hand through my hair in stress.

"Who's dead?" Hayley asks, concern lacing her tone.

"My Mum." I hear her take in a sharp intake of breath before I continue, " I have to leave Hayley, if I stay, k-Klaus will take me." She gets her voice back again, "I'm coming with you." She ends the call.

_____________________________________________________

I force myself into the living room, waiting for Hayley to arrive once I have finished packing the necessities, she rushes through the door, enveloping me in her arms. "If you want, we can try and find your family while we are gone." She smiles at me, a tear filling her eye.

"You'd do that for me?" She asks, her voice breaking.

"Hayley, you'd do the exact same thing for me." She smiles, enveloping me in another hug before my phone blares, an un-known number popping up on the screen. Nervously, I press the answer button.

"Hello?" I ask, looking at Hayley whilst doing so.

"Don't try to run, because I will find you, always." The call eds as quickly as it started. I drop my phone onto the floor, smashing it with my foot, looking up at Hayley.

"You ready?" She asks, I nod, sliding the ring off of my finger and leaving it on the couch...

___________________________________________________________

Dun, dun, dun

S.E