Eliijah

"Who are the originals?"Elena asked again, you'd think that she would eventually get bored of repeating herself and shut up, but no, she still keeps asking

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess." She sighs, as I begin to tut at her.

"How do you know that he'll accept your negotiation and not just kill you,"I ask as she begins o glare at me, I shrug my shoulder, "What? Someone has to play devil's advocate and I didn't see Lena volunteering".

"But why me?" Elena asks as if it isn't already obvious.

"Because you're a Petrova Doppelgänger. You're the key to breaking the curse." She says, accompanied by my yawn.

"The curse? The sun and the moon curse?" Elena asks, her eyes linger upon me when she says moon.

"Oh, you do know your history," Roses says, scrubbing at a window.

"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse". Elena states.

It seems as if all I do these days is sigh.

"No, the moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it." Rose adds,

" The sacrifice?" Elena repeats, gulping.

"The blood of the doppelgänger. You're the doppelgänger. Which means, in order to break the curse you're the one who has to die." Rose says, very casually for that matter.

I glare daggers at her before growling," No one is going to kill Elena"...

____________________________________________

"Tell me more," Elena demands as the other guy enters the room, I sigh. I really don't want another history lesson, To be perfectly honest I just want a nap, and I want to avoid the faces of anyone that I know, that's why when the Salvatore duo arrive, I'm taking the bus back to Mystic Falls.

"Captivity has made her pushy, eh? What do you want to know doppelicious? " The guy says/asks.

" Doppelicious?" I question. Can the nicknames for her get any worse?

"Who were you running from?" Elena starts.

"The originals" They reply, simply, leaving no room for argument.

"Yeah, she said that. What does that mean?" Elena responds.

"The first family, the old world. Rose and I pissed them off" At that, I laugh hysterically.

"Shut up wolf, otherwise we'll knock you out again." Says the man.

"Threaten me again, and I'll dig my teeth into your neck, see how long you survive that, full moon or not," I reply, glaring at both of the vampires in front of me. The male one gulps, but Rose, being the braver one of the two states.