Ch 26

*8 months later*
I was sitting in the throne room and helping others with their problems within the kingdom. Raph and mikey were never too far from my side but today ingfred was in charge of guarding me while the boys put together a nursery. I had been feeling a bit off all day but Madame jewel had assured me everything was fine. I rested my hand on my expanded belly when my growing child kicked hard. "Help me up ingfred I think I want a snack." I said. "Of course." He said helping me to my feet but then I felt an odd sensation before a sharp pain. "On second thought ingfred get Madame jewel! Now!" I shouted.

*mikey pov*
My brothers and I were working hard on the nursery but we had yet to decide on a crib for the baby. "Guys this is my child not yours! I liked the simple light brown one! With the dragon mobile. That's the one we shall get!" I snapped finally tired of their bickering. "Sire! Sire! Madame jewel requests your presence. Now!" A page said gasping after running up to us. "We will finish up here you get back to the castle." Leo said shooing me and Raph off. Raph and I nodded and we raced back towards the castle. The maids were also bustling about and citizens seemed to line the streets.

When Raph and I arrived ingfred was pacing outside the door. "Thank neirus that that page managed to find you! It's irene!" Ingfred said as I heard shouting from inside and then a high pitched wail. Then there was no noise for a bit which made me worry. "You boys can come in now." Madame jewel said opening the door. Raph and ingfred pushed me through the door and I looked around and saw her laying on the bed off to the side. She looked so tired but was smiling down at the small blue bundle in her arms. "Come here mikey and meet our son." She whispered. I walked over and she held him out to me. I carefully held my son and looked at his tiny face. His skin was a pearlescent pale green and had a dusting of fine light brown hair. "His wings?" I asked. "Green and orange. Their shape is undetermined yet." Irene said proudly. "And What is my nephews name to be?" Raph asked. "Bowen. Bowen fletcher hamato." Irene and I said together.