Ch 20

After that we all kicked into high gear in our training. I pushed the boys hard on their elements and with Omni and ingfreds help they were astonishing. Mikey and Raph working together to make a flaming tornado was magnificent and earned them a day of rest to recover their magic. Some days master splinter joined in and assisted in how to combine their ninja training with their improving control over the elements.  As well as a few men and women from my dimension came for training to aid in the battle. Of course most days I trained myself alone or was with Omni when he visited with news from home. I came to hate paper work but Mikey always managed to cheer me up. One day he even took me out for an evening. The kraang must have sensed that we were preparing as they were laying low and gathering their own strength. "Metal is weak to fire and water. So Raph and Leo will be the heavy hitters too bad that those two elements refuse to work together or this battle would be over swiftly." Ingfred said one day during training. It was true but we would make due with at least having both elements. And when mixed with earth or air they became even more powerful! 

Finally at last we were ready and plans set to storm TCRI the kraang headquarters here on earth. Our plan was to destroy as many as we could before pushing them to a strange dimension that Omni and ingfred has found that seemed full of their natural enemy's. And of course destroying all their teleports in the process.

"You won't be going." Omni said to me as the turtles gathered their supplies and ingfred consulted with a few of our strongest magic users and swordsman. "Why not? I have as much a rite as you do Omni." I snapped. "Papa said so. Well more so Grandma but neither of them want the heir to be lost in battle or accidentally sent to another world again. And look at Mikey he actually asked me if you were going. I can tell he's afraid to loose you as all claims are of their other." Omni said firmly. "I understand. I shall wait here then while you all fight. You be safe or your claim will have my head." I said back walking over to Mikey and helping him finish gathering his equipment.