Ch 9

"Now let's see if my magic will work on you." I said pulling away. The little silver blue butterfly appeared and fluttered around Mikey before settling upon his plastron and with a shimmer of silver and pale green the butterfly imprinted itself but only as a half. It was now the same silver and green color of the light. "Woah!" Mikey said touching it lightly. I chuckled before repeating my spell which worked this time. "What did the colors mean earlier?" Donnie asked. "Those are the elements he can control. In my dimension everyone is connected to one or two elements. By being claimed by me as his girlfriend his element have awoken. I think all of your elements should have done so as well. As you all are brothers." I explained as they looked at me confused. "Mikey can control the base element of wind. Not surprising as wind is indeed a mischievous element. I could guess Raphael's when I first met him, fire. Fire only chooses the most passionate to have control over it as fire is not easy to control. Leonardo and Donnie are harder to place." I said calmly.

"Cool so does that mean I can fly as well?" Mikey asked excited. "Not possible. You would need complete consideration over air and that is something you lack Mikey." Donnie said making leo and Raph laugh even as Mikey started to seem crushed. "Out all of you. Begone!" I snapped suddenly. I could feel my magic reacting to me. It swirled menacingly around. Donnie Leo and  Raph looked frightened and backed away. My magic slammed the door shut before covering the door. I turned to Mikey who sat in awe. "Mikey what Donnie said was wrong the air once you practice a bit will do whatever you wish. If you want to fly with me then you shall. Air and wind are one of the most loyal elements. Now do not be sad. I am not fond of sadness." I said placing my hand on his cheek. He smiled at me then his perfect sky blue eyes shimmered. "Thank you irene." Mikey said before pulling me in for a hug. I let myself relax into him and before long we both fell asleep.