Ch 5

After Donnie fixed me up he helped me out of the lab which I was grateful for. It was starting to creep me out with the weird glowing. He settled me on the couch and left me there. I sighed and fidgeted my wings a bit trying to get them to fold neatly. "Need a hand?" I heard Mikey ask from behind me. "If you would please!" I exclaimed leaning forward just a bit so he could maneuver my wings. Unlike his brothers rough calloused hands Mikey's were softer and gentle on my wings.

"Thank you!" I said settling back as he lept over the couch holding a few strange shaped boxes. "You hungry? I brought pizza as well I wasn't sure what you liked so I got a few different ones." Mikey asked. "What's pizza?" I asked confused. He gave me a horrified look. "You have never had pizza! Quick try some before it goes cold!" Mikey said forcing a box into my hands. I opened it slowly and looked at the curious circle shaped food. It was pale in color except for the strange red circles on top. I carefully picked it up mimicking Mikey who was holding his own piece. I took a small bite from the tip and chewed before humming happily. "Your right this is delicious!" I said before continuing to eat the pizza making Mikey laugh and his blue eyes light up. I realized I liked his laugh. It was contagious and the way it lit his eyes was breathtaking. I shook my head suddenly. Why am I having these thoughts about the man-turtle I just met! I chided myself even as I laughed softly along with Mikey.

•authors note•
Sorry if the story is off to a bad start I decided to make a story for each of the turtles in order of my favorites. Mikey is fun but a bit hard to work with please be patient with me as I try to find my groove. If you my wonderful readers have any ideas of what you want in this story please comment them!