Ch 14

Mikey pov
As irene flew out of the room suddenly my mood snapped back as I felt a pain explode on my chest. My mark glowed red and when I touched it it felt warm. "What happened?" I asked confused. "You were yelling a irene and sent her away even though all she do was save you. She was right I had put too much into my attack and would have hurt you badly." Raph said "yes and the child was already suffering from being ignored. Her kind cannot go long with no one to be with." Splinter said looking the way irene flew. "But I was trying to make her smile by pranking raph." I said. "She didn't see it that way and no one else was talking to her either." Donnie said sadly. "I have to find her then!" I exclaimed before running out. My mark was cooling now and no longer burned but was starting to feel colder than it ever did.

Finally I saw her, she was laying on a rooftop and looked like she was struggling with something. "Irene!" I shouted landing beside her and pulling her close. "Irene I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sorry. I love you I was upset as I had the upper hand in that battle and you interrupted the battle that I thought I had in the bag!" I said before placing kisses on her face. She started to stir and blinked up at me. "Mikey your back." She whispered. "I'm back and never again will I act like that." I said picking her up and carrying her home.