My Girl

Cole POV

Marriage, one of the things I always saw myself doing one day, never sure when or who with until I met Lili, Lili Pauline Reinhart the most amazing girl I have ever met , she's witty, she has the biggest heart , she's an amazing actress and damn right gorgeous. The wedding day nerves are definitely kicking in, I'm in the hotel room with Dylan, he's keeps on reminding me how I'll be fine and that he can't wait to see everyone. Everyone meaning our old cast mates, it really feels like an end of an era to be quite honest.

Six years of my life gone due to a TV show, a fantastic TV show don't get me wrong but the funny thing is it was the first 'gig' I picked up after my five year hiatus  from acting and if I hadn't decided to audition, I would have never gone to Taco Bell in April 2016, I would have never met KJ,Charles, Camila , Madalaine and of course my girl Lili.

It will be the first time the whole gang of us are together since we finished, we invited everyone to the meal after the ceremony, the only person I'm not sure we'll see is Casey due to his busy life at the moment. We see Madalaine and Travis quite a bit, they got married in April and myself and Lili went together it was a beautiful ceremony but because they're both vegan and vegetarians the food wasn't to myself and Lili's tastebuds.

Camila broke up with Ian two years ago and has just been living her single life in Miami, KJ actually has a serious girlfriend which none of us can believe, Katy. She was an extra in season four and they even moved in together about three months ago. Casey has probably been doing the best out of all of us, soon after we wrapped season six he headed back to New York to continue his broadway career and has been the lead role in many productions.

Myself and Lili went to see him in Hamilton last Christmas and I have to say he was the perfect choice for Alexander Hamilton, I never knew how much of a talented singer he was. Despite living in New York we don't really see Casey much. We bought an old townhouse house in Harlem and did it up, it was in absolute ruins but we did it up and for now it's our home, just myself , Lili and our dog Theo.

I know when myself and Lili got engaged we both wanted to wait till after Riverdale had finished filming so we did and here we are today. The fans still seem to go crazy, they don't even know about our engagement let alone what's happening today, I'm sure they will figure out everything eventually but we have decided to stay quiet about ourselves.

Our honeymoon is going to be a trip around Europe from Rome from Athens to Dubrovnik just all over the Adriatic until flying back to Paris for the weekend. Three weeks of traveling with Lili. We have seen so much of the world together and it has been incredible.

My favourite trip was when we went around Asia last fall we saw China, Japan, India and the beautiful Thailand. I had been to Tokyo before with Dylan and really enjoyed it so when Lili suggested we take a trip to Asia I made sure to bring her to Tokyo after myself and Dylan's time there.

Lili's favourite trip was when we went a road trip with Mads and Travis two summers ago, we all decided to the Route 66 as none of us had ever done it, so we hired out an old mobile home and drove across the US it was incredible starting of in Chicago and heading from city to city until we finally arrived back in Hollywood , California where Madalaine and Travis are currently living.

I think the reason myself and Lili chose to live in New York is even though it is a very large city there's plenty to do for entertainment purposes such as going to see a good play, fantastic for shopping and also many flights out of JFK Airport perfect for our adventures together.

"You okay Bro, you seem kinda off" Dylan finally speaks out after spending a solid fifteen minutes fixing his tie

"I'm fine just a bit nervous that's all," i say when in actual fact 'nervous' isn't the right word choice at all, I'm completely terrified that Lili will stand me up at the altar or that something will go catastrophically wrong.

"Anyway Cole, the ceremony starts in fifteen minutes, I'm gonna head into Lili give her the heads up" Dylan continues.

I head out the door myself still apprehensive but make it down anyway, I meet Lili's father in the hallway just before the hotel chapel.

" She's lucky to have you," he says.

"No, I'm lucky to have her" I correct him.

I head into the chapel seeing Camila, Ashleigh, Mads and Travis, KJ and Katy, Skeet with his kids and to my surprise Casey I didn't think he would have time to attend our wedding due his fairly busy schedule. Before long I hear the bridal chorus begin.

I turn around and there she is My Lili, she looks incredible, her long blonde hair cascading down her back, her green eyes twinkling in the natural light of the sun from outside, but her dress is beautiful , a long snow white gown with a lace trim around her shoulders, she looks breathtaking.

She arrives at the altar and the ceremony begins, it isn't long before the vows begin and Lili says hers and I follow.

"In the name of God, I, Cole Mitchell Sprouse take you, Lili Pauline Reinhart to be my wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. That is my solemn vow." I say trying to hold back the tears in my eyes overcome with emotion and the beauty of my now wife, Lili.

The minister pronounces us Husband and Wife as I pull her down, kissing her lips , not wanting to let go this precious moment. We we finally release for some much needed oxygen and walk back down the aisle.

We head straight to the function room, we had hired for the day, we walk in and get our seats, everyone congratulating us,

" Fair play Cole, you got a good one there" Dylan teases, and for once he is absolutely right, there is no other woman I could imagine myself being with.

My dear friend Damon Baker came over to our table and told me that he decided to do our photos for the wedding and compose a photo album of our special day as a wedding present. I ask him if it was too much for him to handle and if needed anything I would be there to help. He simply responded that we both have done more than enough for him already so this was the least he could do for the two of us.

Then the speeches began, with Dylan saying one about he never thought I would be the marrying type. My dad then followed by saying he always thought I was the romantic one of the two of us ,he cried a little and he thanked Lili for being the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

It was then, I began to cry myself as seeing my dad emotional is something I rarely saw as he was quite a macho Man and never showed much affection towards me let alone crying in front of a room of mostly strangers.

Lili's Dad speech had everyone crying happy and sad tears he spoke of Lili's happy early years ,her anxiety as a young teen and how it manifested its way to a deep depression by the time she was eighteen and how meeting me completely turned her world upside down and how crazy she is about me. I could feel the tears beginning again, I glance over at Lili and she's crying her eyes out as well, I wipe her eyes with a napkin and wipe away her tears.

"Better not ruin my makeup," she sniffles.

"You look amazing without it anyway Lils," I reply while she kisses my cheek softly.

When the speeches conclude and after everyone receives their dessert, we head up for a our first dance. The song being a mutual decision of one of my personal favourite songs.
'What a Wonderful World' by the incredibly talented late Louis Armstrong, yes it may be a very old song but in absolute classic in my opinion, we dance together alongside Louis' raspy but smooth voice.

And I think to myself what a wonderful world...

Hey guys L here! Part two of my sprousehart sequel, hope you enjoy, love you all!
L ❤️