For All Your Fluffy Needs

Requested by wulfluvcat

Originally, this was a request for a fluffy scene with John. But since I couldn't reach my usual word count with that, I decided to, with permission, expand this to a Preferences oneshot, where I incorporate several scenes with the men of Sherlock we love :)

Thank you all so much for reading and getting me to over 18K reads! It means the absolute world to me. 

Beware: this is a longer oneshot than usual :>

<♥>

Sherlock Holmes:

Sherlock smiled softly at your sleeping form. Your legs were tangled together and he had an arm draped over your shoulder. 

The early sunshine began to seep through the small crack in between the curtains and lit up the bedroom. 

He carefully removed some strands of hair out of your face to allow him a better view. All the muscles in your face were completely relaxed and cast a peaceful look on your face. The corners of your mouth were slightly pointing upwards. It was all the validation he needed to ensure you had had a good night sleep. 

He kept playing with your hair and drew patterns on your skin, and the tickling sensations woke you up. Slowly, you opened your eyes. ''Morning,'' you croaked, smiling. 

''Good morning, Love,'' he said, pressing a lingering kiss to your forehead. ''Sleep well?'' 

You hummed and nodded, shutting your eyes and snuggling closer against Sherlock's chest. ''Yeah, you?'' 

''I was too busy staring at you.'' 

You giggled. ''Creep.'' 

He laughed along with you before planting another kiss on your head. ''We should get up and eat something,'' he offered. 

You groaned in protest. ''Can we just stay here all morning?'' 

He shook his head. ''I'd love to, but we have plans.'' 

You grumbled again, but untangled yourself from Sherlock nonetheless and got out of bed. Once he put on his morning robe and allowed you to borrow one, you two made your way to the kitchen, playfully bumping into each other and laughing together. 

''Alright. What's for breakfast?'' You wondered, letting your eyes scan the contents of the fridge. 

Sherlock rested his head on your shoulder and wrapped an arm around you as he used the other to grab the milk. ''Why don't we cook something?'' 

You turned your head to look at him, raising your eyebrow in amusement. ''You want us to cook something?''

''Yes.'' 

''Sherlock, neither of us knows how to cook.'' You laughed. 

He straightened up and shrugged. ''How hard can it be?'' 

''Alright.'' You hummed, chuckling to yourself as you grabbed the necessary ingredients for pancakes. Sherlock was lucky to have you, at least there were groceries to cook with now. You placed everything on the counter along with a few bowls and plates and got to work. 

''Step one,'' Sherlock announced, grabbing a bowl and setting it in front of him. He stared at it and frowned. ''Love, what is step one?'' 

You grinned. ''I think we combine the dry ingredients first, then the wet ones and mix them together.''