Wedding Cakes

Since my hectic schedule doesn't allow me to write very often, I sometimes like to do shorter chapters such as these because they're fun to create and it means more content for you guys :)

I will be back to writing requests later this week when I have a bit more time to do so.

Thank you so much for reading, it means the world to me. Have an amazing day!

<♥>

Sherlock

Much to your surprise, Sherlock was very involved in the planning of your magical day

Much to your surprise, Sherlock was very involved in the planning of your magical day. After his proposal, you were eager to start looking at dresses, sampling cakes and everything that involved your wedding. 

From what you had heard from married friends, husbands-to-be usually let their brides take care of it all and their experiences had shaped your expectations. But it couldn't be further from the truth in your case. 

Almost immediately after proposing, Sherlock was searching the internet for anything you two could possibly need. He took the matter into his own hands and surprisingly, he was an exceptional wedding planner. He had amazing ideas and high standards and those two combined created a visionary wedding. 

You, of course, did have a say in the preparations and Sherlock discussed everything with you, including the cake. Both of you agreed you wanted something classic and pretty, but not too exaggerating that the entire focus of the night would be on your cake. 

After visiting several cake shops, you two finally settled on this one; a simple white, four-layered cake decorated with red roses. It was the perfect addition to your ongoing classic theme for the wedding.

Mycroft

Making your wedding absolutely flawless to the finest detail was Mycroft's biggest priority

Making your wedding absolutely flawless to the finest detail was Mycroft's biggest priority. It took nearly two years to plan your perfect day and nothing went by unseen before it was implemented in the wedding.