Just To Let You Know...

Please read this 

<♥>

Hi, guys!

It saddens me that I'm creating this chapter, but it's happening.

Wattpad has been my pride and joy for so long, but lately, the ecstasy has been wearing off for me.

My personal life is one big mess and combined with the immense pressure of school and my future, I simply can't find the time nor the energy for this anymore.

I love writing so, so much and it is amazing how many people have read my fanfictions and how well-received they often are. But updating these books has begun to feel more like an obligation rather than a joy in my life.

That's not your fault, don't feel blamed. 

I am afraid of losing my passion, my plans for the future and I'm afraid that by forcing myself to write, that'll come true.

I am not leaving Wattpad, I enjoy it too much to even think of leaving. However, I won't be updating often anymore, if not stop at all.

I am not saying I will never update this book again. If I have time in the future and want to do it, I will definitely write some new content for you, guys. 

This, unfortunately, does mean that any requests on my list (3 to be exact) have been cancelled, I am ever so sorry! And I will also not be taking any new ones.

I just think that if I have time, I want to focus on short stories that are not fanfiction in order to become a better writer, and hopefully make a career out of this in the future. That's my goal, it has been for such a long time. But I wouldn't have rediscovered that if it wasn't for you.

Thank you so much for reading all of this and commenting on my stories. You have been my greatest motivation and my most loyal supporters. I will be forever grateful for all you've given me and I will think of you every day for as long as I live.

I am not leaving Wattpad. 

You can still read everything I have published on here and comment/vote if you want. I still love interacting with every single one of you. Send me a PM or leave a message on my board if you want to talk or just say hi! I would love to strike up a conversation with you because you all mean the world to me. 

Perhaps, I'll publish my new content on here. Though, I don't know yet. I just really want to focus on improving my skills, and pressure usually gets to me fairly easily. 

I am so sorry, my loves. I truly am.

I hope we can all stay in touch, and you will probably see me here and there, voting and commenting on other books.

I love you all so much ♥

This is not a farewell, merely a new step into -what I hope is- the right direction.

Thank you for everything you have done for me, I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for your amazing support!

Catch you later! ♥

- Just_A_Sherlockian