Greetings!

Hello, everyone! So nice to have you here :D

As mentioned in the story info section and title, this is the second oneshots book dedicated to Sherlock of my creation. Don't panic if you haven't read the first one, the stories in here are all separate, so get ready to dive in! 

I truly hope you enjoy my silly writing on this website/app, I really do put a lot of effort in these things, you know. 

As for requests, if you have one and would like me to write it for you, don't hesitate to PM me or leave a comment on preferably the latest oneshot! In your comment/message, please include the following:

- What character(s)

- Genre (fluff, angst, etc.)

- What you would like to read (be as specific as you can, please)

- (And if you want to request a songlock fic); a song of your choice

Please, do not ask me to write smut or male pregnancy stories. You will not find those in this book and I hate to turn down and disappoint you. 

Do you have a question for me that is not a request? Don't hold back and do ask! I am more than happy to answer as long as I feel comfortable doing so. I am also here for every single one of you if you need to talk. I know how tough life can get and if I can do something to help, let me know through PM or a comment!

Interested in a longer story than just a oneshot? I have a book called Dark Secrets on my profile just waiting to be read! It's a SherlockxReader fanfiction, and I am quite enjoying writing it for you all (and myself, of course). 

Thank you all so, so much for giving this book a shot, and to all my readers who came from the first book; welcome back! And thank you for joining me once again! It has been an honour to write for you and I will gladly continue to do so! 

I should probably wrap up this 'brief' introduction...

Just one more thing before you go! 

I love you all so very much and I truly am grateful for your support. Have a lovely day, everyone. I hope it's filled with sunshine... or rain, whatever you prefer! (Personally, I love the rain) ♥

Love, Just_A_Sherlockian 

A beautiful drawing by Fandom_beau for the road: