chapter 29❤

Babianca's p.o.v

It's been two days already,and I've still maintain my distance from Timmy ,don't get me wrong,but I just can't do it, I don't have such courage.

Come to think of it ,my birthday is just 3 days left ,and I will be clocking 18 isn't that amazing?

My dad hasn't called me yet ,I hope he hasn't even forgotten?well it's impossible cause my dad can never forget my birthday,but I need to call him .

I picked my phone and called him.

"Dad? I said happily into the phone .
"Hello" someone replied.

Wait a minute,thats a woman's voice and. It definitely sounds like Tina ...what! Wait ! Tina answered my dad's .......what the fuck .

"Babianca" she called in the phone.

I'm really angry right now .

"Why are you answering my dad's phone,and can you please explain to me why your with him?" I asked my voice clear with detest.

There was long silence

"Babianca...i'm sorry if your mad at me for picking your dad's call ....he's not here at the moment" she replied.

Then where could he be and he even left his phone with this woman ?

"And where did he go ...and why do you have his phone...can you tell me what's going on Mrs Ellie's " I said into the phone.

"Babianca I know you really don't like me....but i think you should hear me out ....I really love your dad and i'm not pretending...you have to......"

"I get it ....." I cut her off...."Give_the _phone_to_my_dad_now" i took every word one after the other .

I'm not in the mood to even talk to her .

"Love who are you talking with? Someone asked Tina from the background...hold on that's dad's voice .

"DAD!!!!!!  I yelled in the phone.

"It's your daughter" Tina said to him .
"Let me have it" dad said and I guess he collected the phone.

"Princess" he called .

"Seriously dad...do you have any explanation to this?" I asked my voice tick and hard. .

"Princess......I can ....."

"Dad....the last time I checked you told me Tina wasn't what you thought she was ..and today she picked your call...not even only that ...the most intriguing one is you calling her Love ...dad seriously?....what's going on?" I asked .

".... princess..listen ,.I promise to explain everything to you once I get back " he replied.

"When ....2,3 or 5 years later?" I asked angrily.

I didn't mean to be rude but I guess dad is pushing the red botton.

"Princess.... c'mon" he suddenly chuckles he finds this funny "i'm heading back tomorrow" he says.

Wow! Dad is coming back tomorrow isn't this amazing? Finally  I'll get to leave this place at least Timmy's face will be out of the picture for a while ...oh how can I forget school is still there ...argnnn.....hah but that doesn't mean I don't love him...I still do okay ...i'm just trying to give my self time to adjust I mean how can I be so careless to fall for a complete playboy....I just don't know how else to even feel about this ...but I just can't help it...I fell...and I fell for him real hard.

"Princess..are you still there ? Dad brought me back from my trans of thought.

"Um..yeah...haha..,sure ...i'm just happy...I will finally get to see you " I said happily.