chapter 2❤

Trisha and I arrived at the shopping mall,we head out of my B.M.W i'm dressed im my pink floral designer gown with a pink chain bag to match ,my long brunette weave hair bouncing on my shoulders with the shinning curls making it glow like the emeralds, Trisha is putting on a pink skirt  and a pink baby tank top.

I got a text from my dad telling me he will be late from work today since he has an important meeting  and I quickly try to text back only to bump into someone making my phone to fly from my hand but thank goodness it was caught ,I quickly try to look up to see who dare bumped into me only to come face to face with my greatest enemy Timmy hensmith ,I rolled my eyes at him he was smirking,behind him stood his friend Bruno .

"Hey!...what's the Queen B doing here this hot afternoon? He questioned chewing gum manwhore ,argnnn so disgusting.

I fold my arms across my chest .
"Aha aha ..and what's the school baddest boy doing here this hot afternoon  ?" I questioned emphasizing  his words , he smirked.

"Shopping and you ? He asked ..

"Non of your business...just give me my phone and get your disgusting self out of my face " I said .

"Whoa!...she hit it dude" Bruno laughed .
"Oh you didn't just say that " T said glaring at me .
"Oh yes she did " Trisha said from behind.

"Being cocky are we now? ..how about I don't give you the phone ...what you gonna do baby ?" Timmy threatened, and i breathed in glaring  at him then suddenly giving him one of my best cocky  smile .

"Oh...how can I forget, your eyes have been stuck  on my phone for weeks now , don't worry you can have it besides I can get a new one with just a snap of my finger ,and I noticed you've been jealous of it ,you would have just asked than bumping  into me for it " I said grimly .

Timmy and Bruno's mouth were wide  open ,Timmy has a surprise face while Bruno has a shocked expression Trisha laughed behind me .

"You didn't just insult me bitch "Timmy eyes were red with anger his teeth gritted .

"Oh sure I did" I smirked.

Then all of a sudden he smirked and lifted my phone to my face , i raised an eyebrow at him .

" Okay ...how about this ..." He suddenly raised  it high.  " Catch it " he said smirking at me and then left it my mouth wide open. As my phone began to fall .

I quickly made a move before it could hit the ground I caught it .

"Wow!..it seems your the one desperate and scared of losing your second hand cheap phone, isn't it so sad? " Timmy says with a glint of satisfaction and they both laughed .

I had a surprise face but soon masked it up like I wasn't angry .

"Have a nice day sweet Bianca " Timmy winked at me and I and Trisha watch them as they got into Timmy's macerdes and drove off but not before blowing me a kiss .

Argnnn! ...that idiot

"he actually got the highest blow today " Trisha said from behind.

"You just watch and see what I will do to him " I said looking at Trisha .

"I know you girl ......." She said and we both walked into the mall.

Oh you better wait and see Timmy hensmith,i will so deal with you .

_____________
Sorry it's short, I'd make next chapter
A bit longer .