Chapter 12❤

It was the following morinng Mary had come to call me down stairs she said it was breakfast,i arranged myself well and head down stairs .

I've told Trisha everything and she was so surprised.

I saw aunt and Timmy already seated .
"Oh Babianca darling come seat dear ..." Aunt called .

I smiled at her and round the table to seat down Timmy's eyes was all over me ,I ignored him and reach for the slice bread and add some butter on it ,then took some tea into my cup and prepare to eat Timmy was just staring when our eyes met he winked at me .

I just rolled my eyes ,then aunt cleared her throat.

"Babianca how was America?..you know it's been long I saw you I didn't know you've grown so big and beautiful" she commented Making me blush .

This is not the first time she's saying it ,she just likes repeating herself.

"Well aunt America is really nice ,but there is a lot of difference between there and here " I replied.

"Yeah dear you know Timmy just got used to here as well ,it was hard for him at first , but I guess he loves here now ...he always complains why we came back to Africa he loves London alot and besides he's used to here now cause it's been two years since we came back and he has met friends" she said smiling.

Timmy burried his head eating his food not saying anything.

"Right honey ?" Aunt said to Timmy who snap his head up and looked from aunt to me then to aunt again .

"Yeah ..haha ..."he laughed sarcastically at the end I just rolled my eyes.

"So how do you see Africa?" She asked me .

"It's a nice place aunt ...I really enjoy being here " I said .

"That's good to know love " she ate and we were silent for a while .

"So you and Timmy are in the same class ?"She asked and I looked at Timmy then to her .

"u-uh..y-yeah, yeah " I smiled .

She squeezed her brows together at my response.

"Don't you two talk ? She asked .
"Of course we do " I replied cheesily  smiling at Timmy who returned the smile .

"T?" Aunt called .

"C'mon mom what made you think we don't talk ,of course...shes my very good friend" Timmy said and i forge blush ..

"Hmm... interesting,...well that's nice ...you are so funny ... anyways I should be going to the office now " she said picked up her bag and got up .

"Alright mom love you " Timmy hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Is he this nice ? And he behaves like an idiot sometimes argn this boy must be psycho .

"Alright Babianca" aunt said and I kissed her cheek too .

"Bye " I said .
"Bye " she replied.
"And Timmy be careful" she warned Timmy who rolled his eyes .

Aunt left and I went into my room straight,i really don't want to be with Timmy alone .

TIMMY'S P.O.V

Right now I'm sited in  the living room watching the the expandable , then there was a knock  on the door i got up and went to open it only to see a girl at maybe Babianca's age or less maybe age 16 standing there with a nylon in her hand .

"Hi" she said .

"Hi...who you looking for ?" I asked.

"Well my name is Lara .my mom gave me this too give to your mom ,Mrs hensmith" she said showing me the nylon she was holding I took it and looked into it .