chapter 22❤

It was already late around 10 , usually I would have been asleep by now but I couldn't sleep ,I kept tossing and tossing around on my bed ,and i'm sure you might understand the reason,its because of Bianca...I can't get her out of my head .

I sluggishly  got up from the bed carried my phone and head out of my room,i head into the kitchen and took water from the fridge filled my glass I drank it and put another again I took the glass and sat down on the stool in the kitchen , I put the glass on the counter and operated my phone then I came across Bianca's picture, yeah I do have her picture okay but just one and don't ask me how I got it , anyways let me just tell you ,there was a time she fell asleep on the couch so I walked in and saw her ,I just took my phone and snapped her I wanted to carry her to her room but she opened her eyes I quickly pretended I was taking the remote ,she stood up and left I started laughing she must have been embarrassed I saw her sleeping.

Right now i'm seated looking at the picture she looks so beautiful,her eyes,her nose,her lips,her curves they just killed it ,she's so attractive I could look at her for eternity.

I started hearing footsteps and I know it must be bainca she's coming I quickly placed my phone on my ear and starts Making fake call.

Babianca's p.o.v

I'm feeling weird and I can't sleep ,I really know why I can't, but when I close my eyes it's only Timmy's face I see I don't understand it but I can't stop thinking about him I slowly got up from my bed and went downstairs I needed water at least, I got into the kitchen and Timmy was there sited ,argnn why do I have to see him right now? ,he was making call I just passed him to the fridge and started getting water out .

"Yeah baby....I miss you too ...." He said into the phone .

I ignored him and continue what I was doing I got a glass cup and started filling it.

"Really ...okay...I told you I missed you, you look so beautiful I was just staring at your picture a while ago and decide to say hi" he said .

I turned to him and he stare back ,I shook my head and started drinking my water, so he was staring at Kate's picture, whore.

"Alright baby ...i love you too " he said .

I almost choke on my water,his telling her he loves her i'm sure it's Kate .I feel so sad why didn't he just wait for me to go before he says that nasty word .

Timmy's p.o.v

As I make the fake call I could see how Babianca's face turned red especially when I said *I love you *she nearly choked on her water .

I brought the phone down from my ear and drank from my water, my eyes on her and she looked at me , our eyes met

"Was that aunt? "She asked .

I raised an eyebrow at her and I smirked.
"No...why are you asking? I asked her sipping from my water.

She shrugged looking away and staring at the glass cup in her hand .
"Nothing....I just asked " she replied.

"Well who do you think I was talking to?"I asked wanting to hear her thought .

She ignored my question and was silent for a while, I stare at her quietly waiting for her response  then she looked at me .

"Kate ? "She questioned...."of course if it's not aunt it should be Kate" she Replied sarcastically.

I will have to make her jealous, a bit.
"Nop...it wasn't Kate ...." I replied.

She stare at me confused.
"So who ? She asked .

Two can play this game I smirked.

"Lara " I answered .

She looked at me confused and surprised yeah I didn't miss that look.

"Oh! That's all she said turning back and looking at the water in her hand .

I wasn't expecting her to Just say oh! Like she doesn't care I was about talking when.....

"So you didn't delete the number?" She asked and i stopped what I was about to say,I smirked at her,well I deleted the number that very day Lara left but let me play it cool with her .

"Nop .....why...I like her and she likes me " I replied.

"I see" she said and turned to drink another glass of water I continued talking.

"She's so sweet you know,i asked her to be my girlfriend....and now we are dating" I said and she choked on her water and started coughing.

I rushed towards her and held her taking the glass cup from her.

"Are you okay ?...I asked rubbing her back, as I stare at her face .

Damn do I want to kill her ?

She pushed my hand away suddenly.
"Don't touch me ..." She hissed and started walking away from the kitchen and mistakenly hit her foot on the stool I was sitted moments ago.

"Ouch!!!" she cried out and  nearly fell but I rushed to hold her in place ,our eyes met, and we stare into each other's eyes, my heart leaped at how sparklingly her eyes is , how can she be so beautiful, her eyes glitters like an emerald, for a second I was tempted to kiss her plum lips , just a little move and our lips will touch.

"I said don't touch me " she shrugged from my hold, I didn't even realize I was still holding her ...."why do you  even care to catch me if I fall ? She asked and I left her .

I could see she was angry, i placed my hand into my short.

"Well....it's not like I care,i Just don't want mom to come get mad at me if you break any part of your body " I lied looking away not wanting to look at her eyes.

Deep down I cared .

"So that makes it all vivid stop pretending to care okay...I can take care of my self " she hissed.

"Good then " I murmured.

She turned and walked out of the kitchen I starred after her,till I couldn't see her again .

I rubbed my temple and went to take my phone from the counter I stare at her picture, I didn't know she will get up set ...I only wanted to play with her .
But why does she looks upset when I lied I was dating Lara ? When I look at her eyes I don't see anything except anger ,but why ?I couldn't read what she felt but the anger was visible.

Signing I head out of the kitchen I really need to sleep tomorrow is school and mom will be returning back tomorrow she called me earlier to tell me, everything I thought will go right once mom wasn't home , went wrong, I guess that's how it was meant to be.

Babianca's p.o.v

I entered my room angrily and sat on the bed, Timmy is dating Lara ? I thought he deleted the number ,why do I feel so angry ,how could he do this ? * We are dating* the word kept ringing In my ear .

Why does it hurt me to think he loves another girl, why does it hurt so much ? When he said it I wanted to slap him I wanted to hit him so hard and yell at him how much  I hate him for hurting me, but why should I do that ? It feels so strange I don't understand anymore.

With so much thinking i fell asleep.with that one word ringing in my head .

_______________________
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤