chapter 28❤

Last-night has been such a hell for me ,ok maybe I made a mistake kissing her ,but I really wanted to tell her all she thought about me weren't true ,that everything I did was just to get her jealous,i feel so responsible for my own problems,how will she believe me now that she means something to me?how will she believe that I didn't mean to call her a whore? ,how will she believe that I lied about dating Lara to get her jealous? and above all how will she believe that Elsa kissed me that I wasn't the one? ,I feel so helpless,lastnight I saw her tears, Babianca cried .

Something changed in me the moment I saw those tears in her eyes ,I realized I've hurt her so much and I've also realized something.

That i'm in love with her , yes! I'm so madly in love with her, all along I was crazy about her but I just couldn't let my pride down  but now I've realized my mistake , how do I tell her now that she's even avoiding me,God I need my friends I need their advice...I can't lie to myself anymore it's just left a week and Babianca will go back home ,I need to do something before then .

Right now I and mom are sited on the dinning table about to eat breakfast,i heard footsteps and I turned to see Babianca walking down the stairs our eyes met and she looked away .

She greeted mom.
"Good morning aunt "

"Morning darling....come have a seat dear ,...you must eat on time so you could go to school" mom said smiling.

Babianca smiled too and sat down ,soon we started eating I looked over at her but she didn't even try to look at me,God if it was before she would have been looking at me with those beautiful gorgeous eyes of hers rolling them at me or scoff or smirk ...but today she's not even taking a glance at me .

Did I really hurt her this much ,I try to say something but what would I possibly say so I remained quite.

"Timmy John will drive you guys to school so hurry up " mom said .

I looked over at Bianca,i thought she was going to protest going with me but she said nothing...she just continued eating.

Soon we were in the car heading to school ,she was looking out of the window she didn't even take a peek at me, if it was before now she will be rolling her eyes at me or hissing ...gosh I feel so angry at myself.. she's really mad at me ...i'm not used to this quite side of hers at all ..I enjoy the unpredictable side of her .

Soon the car pulled over our school and she got down and walked away.
Now this is what I call silent treatment, and it's hurting me .

I head in after her soon we were in class and Mr Ramsey our maths teacher asked us to solve some equation on the board,and he called out some students and some passed and some failed .

He later gave us assignment,soon it was time for break so I head out of class with my friends and we went to the restaurant.

"Dude ...what's going on ...Queen B seems so quiet today ...is everything okay ?" ken asked.

"I noticed too ...what happened bro?"Josh asked .

"Um....do you guys remember Elsa ?" I asked .

"Who on earth could forget that harlot?"Bruno scoffed making the rest chuckle...

"Look man ...it's not time to make fun this is serious... something happened and Babianca is seriously avoiding me ...and it's killing me " I said .

"Please man ...we ain't used to this side of you so tell us what happened" Bruno said .

I took a deep breath and told them how we went to Mr Elliots house and everything that Happened, Elsa begging and kissing me and B seeing us ,and how Elsa came over to the house and B spilled drink on her dress and how I kissed her .and she slapped me they all gasped....and with the silent treatment this morning.