Chapter 4❤

After first period,it was already break everyone was already at the school restaurant,i and Trisha were planning on how to get into Mrs greens office .

"Hey...just make sure you try to get her out okay " I said to Trisha .
She gave me a thumbs up and I nodded at her she knocked on Mrs greens office and she was asked to enter .

I piped threw the door,thank goodness no students were walking at this corridor,mrs greens back was face to the door as Trisha try to get her into talking.

"Ma'am,this is the list you asked me to bring" tri said handing her a paper she got busy looking through it .

"Okay Trisha,follow me to Mr Donalds office so we can get the list filled up " Mrs Green said .
"Yes ma'am"Trisha said and as they both started heading out I hide my self at the other closed door ,Trisha made a hand for me to go in.

"Quickly" Trisha mouthed I gave her a thumbs up and hurried into the office I locked the door .
"Oh Timmy and guys just wait and see how the class laughs at you guys today " I whispered to myself .

I quickly reached Mrs greens desk and scan through all the books we've submitted,i picked out Timmy ,josh ,Bruno and Kenneth's book i opened to their assignments,oh thank goodness Mrs Green hasn't marked it yet ,I quickly did what I planned and smiled satisfied with my work I gently placed them back .

I walked to the door and piped before opening it ,I quickly walked out and close it behind . Mrs Green stayed longer than i thought all thanks to Trisha I was able to do my plan perfectly.

MINUTES LATER.

We all sat down on our desk ,I was so waiting for Mrs Green to enter the class,trisha raised an eyebrow at me I shrugged my shoulders, i made a mental countdown in my head  5 ,4,3, 2,......1  .... Mrs Green walked in fuming, and i smiled.

"Timmy,Bruno,Josh and Kenneth out this minute" Mrs green called angrily as the boys walked out with confused expression written all over their faces ,oh let the drama begin as i relaxed .

"What was the rubbish you boys submitted in my office?"she yelled.

"Ma'am we don't understand what your saying" josh said .

"Okay ,you will soon understand"Mrs Green said taking one of the books she opened and raised it up for the class to see.

"Josh drew a Mickey mouse and wrote under it ....this is Mrs Green" she says aloud and all the class gasped I nearly wanted to laugh out but held myself.

Josh had a shocked expression and his mouth widen.

She picked another book and read it to the class.
"Kenneth wrote ... Mrs Green you look like one of my neighbors cat" Mrs Green said and everyone gasped again some laughing.

"I didn't write that Mrs Green"Kenneth defended.

"So I did?" Mrs Green asked furiously .

"And this is Bruno's"Mrs Green took another book.

"I seriously want us to go out on a date ,will you be my sugar mummy ?"Mrs Green read and everyone started laughing.

"No way ...Mrs Green i swear this isn't my book ...I didn't write that " Bruno said his eyes wide and angry.

Oh God , i'm so enjoying this.

"Well i'm sure this is your name right ?" Mr's green showed the front of the note .

"And Timmy ....he said .... Mr's green,i was wondering if we could talk......have you seen how busting you are ?,i love your round ass and I know it does need attention and does sexy lips of yours is driving me crazy...and your Boobs they look so soft "Mrs Green read out .

"REALLY?" all the class shouted we all Started laughing.

Timmy collected his book to look at him , his face so red with anger.

"So how do you boys explain this ?"She asked looking at them.

"Mr's green I didn't write that "Timmy said angrily.

"So who did ?" She asked .

"How am I fuckin supposed to know" he half yelled...he was pissed, the class couldn't sease murmuring .

"It's your handwriting Mr man " Mrs Green yelled she looks very furious .

Oh sorry Mrs Green , its all me .

Thank goodness I know how to forge people's handwritings though .

"You all are following me to the principles office right this minute and you better get ready to be punished ,now follow me " they did but Timmy and Bruno looked at me and I smirked at them clicking my tongue with my teeth .

they both looked like they were about to murder me they finally left and all the classroom were murmuring to one another Trisha and I gave our selves high five.

Now let's wait for for the school bad boys punishment,i'm so gonna love this.

No one messes with Babianca Williams and go score free.

___________
Hope u guys like this chapter?