Chapter 11❤

"Come in my dear " Amanda , Timmy's mom said .

I walked into their beautiful luxurious mansion just like ours , John her driver was holding my airport bag behind us I smiled at aunty Amanda.

She's so kind and I like her alot, I wonder where T is cause the house looks so quiet.

"Babianca darling why don't you have a seat ?"She said to me smiling i returned it and made myself comfortable on the sofa pictures were all around of Timmy when he was younger and  most are with his mom both of them smiling happily.

"Mary ..." Aunt called .

A lady about 20 or so came rushing towards us.

"Yes ma'am" she replied.
"Please take Babianca's bag to the guest room and John thank you " she dismiss John as Mary took my bag up the stairs.

I was wondering if Timmy is home .
"Babianca you love it don't you ? Aunt gestured her house I smiled lightly.

"It's very beautiful aunt Just like my  dad's" I replied.

Well of course my dad's house are incredible, the one in America is super luxurious and the one here is also beautiful just like this place .

"You know I didn't tell Timmy you will be coming  here to stay with us for some time, he will be surprise to see you " aunt said all smiling .

I didn't reply,i mean i'm even scared to talk .
I and T ain't talking, he will definitely be surprise to see me and  this house will be on fire .

"Timmy ....'." aunty called and soon I heard someone running down the stairs.

My heart started beating fast, but I don't know why ,it's beating so fast if he sees me I wonder his reaction.

"Mom who's bag did Mary ......What the f....." Timmy stopped shut as he saw me seated our eyes met he looked maybe surprised I guess ,I stare at him back , my eyes unnerving.

"Oh Timmy that was Babianca's bag ,she will be staying with us for a month " aunt replied.

And this time I saw Timmy's eyes filled with shock aunt Amanda thinks I and her son are really good friends she doesn't know how much we hate each other .

"She's staying here for a month  ?" He asked still unbelievably.
"Yes Timmy ...it's  good she will be staying here ,her dad went for a business trip and he will be gone for long so Babianca will be staying with us for the main time till her dad returns"  aunt replied, then turned to me.

"Babianca darling..." She called I smiled at her .
"Come with me let me show you to your room" she said taking my hand as I got up and walked with her Timmy's eyes was on me I looked back and our eyes met I try to show him I didn't care so I mouthed.

"Fuck you " with my finger and stuck out my tongue at him ,Timmy had a very hard stare like he's coming to eat me up I turned and left the living room leaving fuming Timmy alone .

As if he will explode any moment ,my mind tells me i'm gonna enjoy here aftera ,oh Timmy now we will be seeing everyday ,this can't get any interesting.

I laughed in my mind .

TIMMY'S P.O.V

No,no,no,no,.....argnn!

I'm so angry right now ,I'm pacing up and down in my room , Babianca is staying here ?
How can mom not tell me ,she just let her come here?

I won't be able to concentrate if she's in this house especially my desire  to have her ,I've been ignoring her for 3weeks now I refused to talk to her not because I'm angry she made the school laugh at us on the teem day ,I'm ignoring her cause I don't understand my feelings anymore,each time i see her I feel like grabbing her and kissing her , I try to pretend that seeing her with Ronan meant nothing to me but I just don't know why I get furious when I see them together the worse part is how Bian is so happy when she's with him .

And now she's here ,she's gonna be staying here for a fuckin month ,isn't that too much ,will I be able to control myself if she's here ,argnn Babianca is in my head everyday that girl..

I need to call Bruno .

I brought out my phone and dialed Bruno's number.

He picked on the first ring.

"Hey what's up bro" he said cheerfully from the other end .
"Yeah ...Bruno ...I need to tell you something" I say .

"Sure dude what's the thing?" He asked .

"Bianca...." I said .

"Are you Missing her already I thought you said you wanted to keep your distance from her ? Have you changed your mind ? He asked curiously .

"It's something different Bruno ...Bianca is now staying at my house " I say

I heard something fell and broke at the other end .

"Dude what was that ?" I asked .

"F***k man ...my glass just slipped,are you for real ...the news is banging my ear bro" Bruno said with amusement coating his voice..

"Bruno do you think i'm joking? She's really gonna be staying here for a fuckin month...how am I gonna resist her ?" I asked running my finger through my hair  helpless.

"Well...bro...i'm as hell as you are right now ....maybe you should stop avoiding her ,use this as an advantage" he said .

I was confused what does he mean advantage.

"Hey Bru ....what do you mean ? "I asked.

"Simple...you can start Messing around with her again ...I seriously miss our crazy fights with her ...let's start plans again " he said .

"No !..Bruno ...the last time I did that I hurt her ,i'm not doing such again " I replied.

"Okay ...then you look for her trouble at home there ,let you guys fight always ,trust me you will enjoy it " he said.

" Do you realize mom can find out ,?"I asked .

"Your 18 T ...what are you afraid off its just for fun nothing more ...if I were in your shoes...I won't even be here asking for advice ...I would have start looking for her trouble already ...you can make her uncomfortable.  " He said .

"So she can leave ?" I asked .

"If you try that one to make her leave ,bro you will regret it so just make her uncomfortable,c'mon...your a woman Freak dude why am I teaching you your work ?" He asked .

I Chuckled

"Okay ..okay I get it ...I understand what you mean ... thanks tho ...this house will be so sweet" i said and Bruno chuckled.

"Sure ...always update me " he says and hang up .

I smiled at what Bruno had said , Babianca Williams is now here in the same house with the bad boy Timmy hensmith,...
This house will be so sweet . .
Finally ....

Welcome home Babianca.
Hope you ready for Timmy?.
This is gonna be fun....

I Chuckled at myself

______________
Pls comment , Vote and invite friends
Thanks❤