chapter 20❤

I still sat in the parlor waiting for Trisha when I heard footsteps from the stairs i'm sure it was Timmy just then the door bell rang I was about to go open it thinking Trisha has arrived but Timmy went to open it and I began hearing voices .

"Yeah man...sorry we took more than 15 " that was Bruno's voice .

"C'mon guys come in" Timmy said.

Oh no I can't believe this ,Timmy's friends are here how come ? When I looked up they all walked into the living room and sat on the sofa ,I wasn't feeling comfortable i and Timmy's friends ain't that close but I don't hate them tho .

"What's up Queen B" ken ask and I turned my head towards him he had a smirk on his face I rolled my eyes .

"Don't even start " I said .
"Well someone isn't in a good mood today " josh grinned and they chuckled.

"She's not always in a good mood ....so I wonder why asking her " Bruno said and I gave him a hard Stare and he raised an eyebrow at me I just rolled my eyes I could feel Timmy's eyes on me .

"Well...dude PS" Bruno shouted .

"Relax first man we just got here...Timmy can we at least have a drink?" Ken asked .
The rest chuckle even Timmy ,I wasn't comfortable at all whats keeping Trisha I really need her now .

"Sure " Timmy said .
"Get for Queen B too " ken said and I glared at him josh elbowed him and they Chuckle.

"Mary get us something to drink " he called and Mary left to bring the drink.

I was so uncomfortable and Timmy is looking at me as they chat .
"So what's the Queen B watching?" Ken asked .

"It's obvious you ain't blind ...it's pretty little liars...don't you see Spencer there you idiot " josh said pointing at one of the girls who's name is Spencer .

Mary brought the drink with glasses

"Oh my gosh josh I can't believe you watch this rubbish ..." Bruno said glaring holes at his friend disbelief .

"What do you mean ? Josh asked .
"How did you know the girls name ? Bruno asked .

"I have a younger sister dude what do you expect? Josh asked .
And I Chuckled.
"Finally the Queen laughs ....hhahahhahaha...." Ken said laughing at the end .

I just rolled my eyes .

"She didn't laugh she just chuckled you dumbass" Bruno smacked ken .

They are being so funny today I wonder .
But Timmy just kept quiet like he wasn't even in the room.

Just then the door bell rang and I stood up rushing to open the door .

"Biannnnnnnnn"Trisha jump on me happily.

Oh my gosh I nearly fell .

Then she saw Timmy and his friends they were staring at us .

"Oh my ...why are they here ? She whispered.
"I don't know let's go to my room " I dragged her and we walked pass them but ken and josh winked us .

"Hi Tri..Tri.." ken called .

"To hell with you " Trisha said and the boys chuckled.

Trisha always says ken looks for her trouble a lot but I think it's true ken and josh are the funny one while Bruno and Timmy are the arrogant jackass... argnnn.

Timmy's p.o.v

"Biannnnnnnnn" someone shouted from the door Making I and my friends turn to look it was Trisha,did Bianca invite her ?when she saw us she whispered something to Bianca and Bianca whispered back then she drag her towards the stairs .

"Hi.Tri ..Tri..."ken called .
"To hell with you " Trisha replied and we all chuckled.

God sometimes I wonder why this girls have attitude,the funny part is Bianca doesn't even have any other friend just Trisha they both are hard headed gosh but Bianca is the worse.

"Wow...dude...is a party going on here today ? Bruno asked .

"No? I said more like a question.

"So Queen B invited her dear friend here ? Ken asked .

"It's obvious ken...are you sure you can see I think you need an Optometrist " josh said and we Chuckled.

One thing I realize about my friends are ken and josh tackle themselves a lot while Bruno is the naughty one at least I can say the same for myself.

"Seriously dude I think your the one who need it ..." Ken replied.

"Guys can we begin the PS now I came for it not some optometrist shit " Bruno said and I Chuckled.

Soon we were playing PS and ken and josh was beside us .

I and Bruno are playing it while ken is supporting me and josh is supporting Bruno .

"Yes go man....yeahhhh high..........yes...kill the idiot " ken shouted from my side.

He took the couch pillow and flung it at Josh, we chuckled, Josh threw him back.

"Don't let him win..Bru.....c'mon ...high ...yes" josh encourages him Bruno.

"Whoahooooo.....that's it's dude..,...yessss....we are winning" ken happily said laughing

I actually i'm wining Bruno .

"Shit...that's fucked up " Bruno cursed .

I won the game .

"Whoahooooo.....we won " ken said happily.
"Bruno ...I asked you to go higher" josh said sadly .

"But I did you scumbag " Bruno said and I smirked.

"Well it's time for our round T support me " ken said .

"Of course" I said .

Just then we heard laughter from the stairs we turned to look and behold there stood Bianca and Trisha in a swimming suit ,hers is pink while tris is purple ,gosh she looks so sexy that I feel my eyes will pull out ,her curves are killing and that perfect light skin of hers Bianca takes my breath away ,she was looking at me same goes to my Friends they were also looking at the girls from head to toe I suddenly feel angry they are looking at my Bianca's body ,I hate it when any guy stare at her like that .

"U-umm Bianca..what are you wearing? I asked .

I was scared she might not answer me since she's upset with me and not talking to me .

"Swimming suit...i'm going to the pool " she replied and grabbed tris Hand and they walked out of the door to our pool my friends are still gawking at them .

"Hey....why are guys still Looking?" I questioned irritated

"They are so hot dude ... especially Queen B...your really lucky man " ken said .

"I think it's high time you met the optometrist like josh said " I said and they chuckled.

"Someone is being possessive" Bruno said and winked at me .

"Well can we continue the PS now " Josh added .

"Yeah time for me to beat you josh " ken said .

And soon they were playing and me supporting ken while Bruno support josh .

Well josh won and ken looked so angry i Gave him a pity look and then he said something to shock all of us .

"I think we should swim with the girls " ken suggested

"I like the sound of that" josh said and they all smirked.

I suddenly smiled,this is gonna be interesting.

"C'mon guys let's do it " I said .

I'm coming B.