chapter 13❤

TIMMY'S POV

It was 8 dawn I'm in my room right now operating my phone when suddenly my door banged open with a loud thud it was no one else but Babianca.

"What the heck..,.why didn't you knock ?" I asked .

"Why should I?...look i'm not here for any of your nonsense just give me back my charger " she yelled .

I pretended like I didn't know what she was saying.

"What charger are you talking about ?"I asked .

"Timmy don't even start I know you took it from the living room so just give it back " she yelled .

"Just get out of here i'm not with your damn fuckin charger and besides what would I want to use a cheap looking charger of a second hand phone like yours " I spat back .

"Oh really ...if I tell you the prize you will crawl with your tongue trust me T" she fired back.

"Whoa ...whoa..whoa...look who's talking,the Queen B .. haha....not funny " I replied sarcastically.

"T i'm not in the mood for your rubbish just give me my charger now or I will....."

"Or you will what ?" I cut her off as I stood up from my bed facing her she looked so beautiful when she's angry .

"I will report to your mom ...thank God she's even home " she replied.

If my mom hears this she Will ask me questions cause I have my own charger .but let me show her I don't care first .

"Or really then go ahead " I replied.

"Timmy i'm not joking give me my char.....," Just then my door open and my mom entered .

Oh my God what do I do ?

"Timmy , Babianca what's happening..I heard you guys yelling " mom asked curiously .

"We were playing" I quickly replied...."I wanted to give her her charger so I told her we should play " I added .

"Yeah aunt ..." Babianca laughed and I laughed too mom looked at us both with a raised eyebrow.

"Bainca here is your charger " I gave it to her.

"Thanks T...I will go now " she says sweetly .
"Goodnight aunt " she said .

"Night dear " mom reply and she left .

I was so upset mom ruined my moment ,I was planning to grab her and kiss her senselessly.

"Did you hear me Timmy ?" Mom questioned

Jezz I was lost in my thought that I thought she already left .

"U-uh- what mom?" I asked .

"Are you sure you both are okay ?" She asked .

"Of course mom" I replied.
Mom looked at me suspiciously.
"Alright ... goodnight" she said .

"Yeah night " I replied and she left the room .

Once I see she had gone i jumped on the bed angrily,mom fuckin ruined my moment...I wanted to kiss her i was so upset .

Babianca's p.o.v

I couldn't sleep ,I was tossing  and tossing, each time i see Timmy my heart skips a beat,i don't know why i'm feeling like this ..I don't understand myself anymore, especially how he was close to me in his room earlier ,Timmy is just appearing in my head all the time ...no I have to stop this ...I hate him I must not forget that, .but it's so hard living in this house with him...argn. .it makes everything worse than before.

Finally pushing T behind my head I let darkness consume me , tomorrow was school won't want to be late.

Morning came and i'm already prepared for school I went down stairs Timmy was already there Eating his break fast with aunt .

I greeted her with a smile and sat down eating,Timmy looked at me and I looked away .

"Babianca hurry up okay so that I can tell John to drop you and T off at school " aunt said .

Timmy choke on his tea I almost spit out my food .

"What ?" T asked .

"U-uh -a-aunt .,I brought my car along I will drive myself" I replied as calmly as i can.

"No Babianca darling...I prefer you two go together in Timmy's car ...John will drive you two, you both are coming from the same house now so share a car all the time okay " aunt says.

Timmy and I looked at each other ,I looked away..if I go with Timmy then the whole school will know i'm staying with him,oh gosh this day can't get any better but for some reason I like it ...let me see how Kate will react once she discovers I live with them Timmy oh thanks aunt your amazing for saying this .

I smiled .
"So is there a problem? Aunt asked .

"yes Mom....

"Nop aunt " I cut Timmy he glared at me and I smirked at him .

"Alright i'm done " I say
"Alright mom I'd go now " Timmy said getting up .

The three of us walked outside the mansion.
"Alright guys take care okay " aunt said and hugged I and Timmy .

"John drive them i will drive myself to work" aunt said and John nodded he opened the back door for me I got in Timmy was going to the front seat .

"Timmy go into the back seat with Babianca" aunt calls and I nearly laughed out as Timmy angrily got into the back seat and sat beside me .

Soon John drove off to our school ,i'm really enjoying this ...he listens to his mom a lot ,I like it just the way I listen to my dad.

_________________
How do u see this chapter?❤