Just Friends

Roc stomped out the door and slammed the door behind him. Lexi sat there crying, puzzled by his extreme reaction. She knew he would be mad, but that was too much. There had to be something else. Princeton ran back upstairs to help with the cleanup, looking excited that Lexi was Milan's Princess, when he saw her sitting there, a crying mess.

Prince:Haha, Lex- *sees her crying* LEXI!

Prince ran over to her side and wrapped a comforting arm around her.

Prince: he saw it, didn't he?

Lexi: He- He called me a-

Prince: Don't worry. You don't have to repeat it. Ughh I knew he would do this! Roc can be such an asshole.

Lexi didn't say a word. She put her face in her hand and continued sobbing as the words Roc said repeated in her head.

Prince: I'm sorry, Lex. I know you loved him.

Lexi: I'm so STUPID. I could've just told him before. I could've still been here with the best thing that ever happened to me.

Prince: Well, here, let's get you out of this.. Mindless Tornado.

Prince and Lexi looked at the Mindless merchandise all over the floor.

Prince: You can go inside and get yourself cleaned up because, no offense, but you kinda look a mess. I'll clean up your stuff here.

Lexi: Are you sure?

Prince: Yes.

Lexi hugged Prince.

Lexi: Thank you so much, Prince. you're the best friend I ever had.

Prince didn't say a word he just smiled and winked at her, but not in a flirty way. More in a "I got your back" kinda way.

Lexi ran in the bathroom to go wash her face. Afterwards, she brushed her hair out and looked in the mirror. Good as ever. She opened the door and saw everything perfectly clean. Prince wasn't there anymore, no doubt in the basment, but she still whispered a heartfelt thank you to him.

Lexi ran down to the basement where everyone else was and she stood to make an announcement.

Lexi: Uhmm.. Well, RayRay, There's something I have to tell you and Prod but since Prod's not here.. I'll just tell you. I'm your biggest fan The biggest Mindless Behavior fan. I've been lying to you guys the entire time.. Hoping that you'd become my friends. That you wouldn't just up and go because I'm a creepy stalker fan. I.. I'm sorry.

Ray: SHIT!

Lexi: What?

Ray: Does Roc know?

Lexi: Yeah. He spazzed out screaming at me and left.

Ray: Shit, I'm soooooo sorry, Lex.

Lexi: why? its not like it was your fault.

Ray: Actually.. It is.

Lexi: huh?

Ray: Well... Ok, this was before Saph came along so everyone chill. okay, so, Lex. I kinda had a crush on you at first and Roc kept rubbing it in my face, the fact that you're dating. So, I kinda told him that you're really a creepy stalker fan- as a joke. And that I found evidence around the house and stuff, but Roc refused to believe it. I told him that you were probably just with him to be famous and that's why the paparazzi are always after us, even in hiding. Roc still didn't believe it and called me a jealous fool for making up a ridiculous story and that you truly like him for who he is, not for Roc Royal. I gave up, but just in case he believed it the slightest bit, I told him "Don't say I didn't warn you.." But I had NO IDEA you were actually an MB fan!