Secrets Be Told.

Valentine's Girl came out today !<3333 so happy.. anywaysss... shaydcal, plz dont kill me. im juz tryna write a good story here,

okey.. lets get back to the story..

___________________________________________________

Prodigy ran to his room, trying to relax. "That was nothing. It meant nothing. She didn't mean it. She's just a friend." He repeated these words in his head. "You love Sahana, no other girl in the world matters." He punched in Sahana's number and called her on the phone.  She answered right away.

Sahana: Hey boo.

Her voice sounded so cheery. His heart was aching just hearing her. It was taunting him. He cleared his throat and responded.

Prod: Hey baby.

Sahana: Guess what?

Prod: YOU'RE COMING OVER HERE?!?

His mood lit up and he almost screamed.

Sahana: Sadly, no. But, I'm gonna be going to Marriotts Ridge High! Eeep!

Prod could hear the joy in her voice, and he couldn't help but get excited as well.

Prod: Really? That's amazing!

Marriots Ridge was named one of the best educator's of America, and it was a great private school. They had very high standards, so for her to get in was amazing.

Sahana: I know, right?!? I'm so excited!

Prod: You definetly are planning early though, its July.

Sahana: Yup. But we have school next month.

Prod: That means we'll have to leave...

There was silence between them for a while.

Sahana: I'm really missin you ova here, pigeon.

Prod: I know. I've been going back to not talking much, again. I only go all out on stage, but this summer, there is no stage, so i'm just sitting there silently.

Sahana: Aww.. well, I called Lexi this morning and she said you were out at the park hanging with a friend. So, you mustn't be THAT upset..

Prod's heart sank at the memory of Leah. He wanted to hug Sahana. She would always make him feel better.

Prod: Uhmm, hey, boo? Imma call you later. Keisha wants me to wash the dishes.

Sahana: Hahaa! Okey, baby, i'll Skype you later.

Prod: Kay, bye, Hawk.

Sahana: See yah later, pigeon.

Prodigy lay on his bed, wonder what he has done. He closed his eyelids, dreaming a sweet dream of Sahana, and only Sahana.

___________________________________________________________

Princeton walked past Prodigy's room, quite aware that something was wrong. He wasn't eavesdropping, sort of, but he could hear Prod's voice, and the sadness hidden in it. RayRay walked past Princeton and towards the door.  Princeton grabbed his shoulder, stopping him.

Princeton: Ey, man. You know what's wrong with Prod?

Ray shook his head and walked right past, barely even answering the question. He reached for the doorknob, when Princeton stopped him again.

RayRay: Bro, move.

Princeton looked at Ray. He was all dressed up, his hair freshly braided, and brand new shoes. He looked like he was about to go on a date.