Home again..part 2

Sahana and Leah rode their bikes passed Chels' house and Sahana stopped.

Leah: What?

Sahana: Imma go see if Lexi is doing anything, if she wants to come chill.

Leah: Oh arite.

Sahana ran over to the door and knocked on it.

Chelsea opened the door and was wearing a black, sleeveless dress that came down to only her knees. She had red pumps that matched her dress. Her makeup looked fresh and new, and her hair waas curled to perfection. If Sahana didn't know better, she'd say Chelsea was going on a date.

Chels: Hey, Sahana! How can I help you?

Sahana: Uhmm.. is Lexi there?

Chels: Oh, I'm sorry, Lexi just caught a plane back home about.. an hour ago?

Sahana: Really? Cause she told me that she'd be staying all summer..

Chels: I know, but the plans changed. Im sorry, dear.

Sahana: Its cool.

Chels: Alright, well, see ya. Tell you parents I said hi,

Sahana: Will do. Thanks.

Chels: No problem babe.

Chels shut the door and Sahana went back on her bike.

Leah: Well, what'd she say?

Sahana shrugged and gripped her bike handles tightly.

Sahana: She left back home.

She pushed the pedal of her bike and continued down the path. Unfortunatly, it was time for the hard summer storms.The rain came pouring on the two girls, as the rushed to go indoors, but the mud underneath, caused them to keep slipping. They entered the "Dark Side Of Town". It was called that because the place was mainly where the elderly lived; so it was lights out at 7:00.

Now, it was 7:39.

Sahana and Leah could barely hear each other over the sound of the raindrops smacking onto the ground.

Sahana could barely see, too, but she knew that her secret hiding place was close by. It wouldn't work for safety, but it could be a place to leave their bikes until morning. Sahana led Leah to that spot, and they dropped their bikes off.

It helped a little without their bikes, but not by much.

Leah soon realized they were going the wrong way.

They were panicking on the inside, but neither of them was going to admit it.

Sahana and Leah continued walking.

Suddenly, Sahana saw a figure in the distance. She recognized the figure instantly, though she could barely see him.

He brought her back to last summer..

a summer she couldn't forget....

The plane ride was too quick and exactly an hour later, I was back home. Right away I rushed to my room, and changed.

I put on my comfy "LOVE PINK" sweats and my "LOVE PINK" sweatshirt.

I plopped onto my bed and shoved my earbuds into my ear. "Gone" blasted into my ear.

Now I'm Gone..

Gone,

You didn't want me when you had me

Girl, Im Gone

Gone

I felt a teardrop tickle my cheek as I hummed along to the song,

==============================================================================

Roc slammed through the door of their house and saw Princeton and RayRay sitting there watching television.

They greeted him, but he, too focused on his current job, ignored them.

He rushed to his laptop in his room, jumping over the trash on his floor.

He tried to find Chels on the online phonebook for this town, but failed.

He jumped over his trash again, and ran over to Princeton and Ray in the other room.

Roc: Prince, do you know where Lexi's house is?

Princeton and RayRay slowly turned their heads towards me and gave me a weird face.

Roc: Yo, just tell me!

Princeton: Why?

Roc: Cause I made a huge mistake and I NEED TO KNOW!

Princeton: Well..

Roc: NIGGA JUST TELL ME!

RayRay: Damnn..

Princeton: 4532 Kingsbridge Manor

(A/N- random address)

Roc: Aight man, thanks.

Roc ran out of the house as soon as he could.

RayRay sat there giving Princeton a weird look.

Princeton: What?

Ray: How did YOU know that?

Princeton: Oh come on, chill, man. She's my workpartner.

Ray: Mhmmm.. and speaking of work, why aren't you there?

Princeton: Naw.. Meg texted me that it was cancelled today.

Ray: Weird.

Princeton: Yea..

Ray: I really want some tacos now..

Princeton: Course ya do.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>