Score.

Sorry I didnt update in 3 dayss.. things got a little.. too much. anywayss... back to themm luvbirds<3

__________________________________________________________

I woke up, no longer with Roc. I frowned to myself, and went to go begin my daily routine, but instead of going to have breakfast, I skipped and hopped into the couch, trying to find something to watch.

A pair or strong hands came from behind the couch and held my chin up to face the ceiling. There stood a handsome boy I knew as

Roc.

He pulled me into a kiss, then jumped over the couch to sit next to me.

Roc: Bae, why you always gotta watch t.v.?

Me: *shrugs* Cuz I like to.

Roc: Its not healthy. You hadn't even set foot out there since we came!

I shrugged again.

Me: Doesn't bother me.

Roc: Well, it bothers me! I'm not gonna have you spend your life inside with a t.v.

Me: Oh, don't worry..... I'll have my phone, too.

I looked at him and smirked and he gave me the '-_-' look.

I turned back to the screen, and continued channel surfing. Out of nowhere, the remote was snatched out of my hands, but it wasn't Roc.

I shrieked and turned to see RayRay standing there with Prince and Prod behind him. They were cracking up at me, and Roc got up to join them. I waited, thinking of a plan, then I pounced up at them, and RayRay shrieked like a girl.

I was the one laughing this time, but it gave them time to run away. Once I got back up, and ran.. fast. They were so scared, they ran to my room and locked me out. I banged on the door, and made footsteps sounds to make them think I was leaving. I knew they wouldn't fall for it so, I just stood there waiting for them. Ironically, they fell for it and came out. RayRay screamed again when he saw me, but the rest stood natrually. They walked past me with either a nod or a "Hey Lexi." and they walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I followed them, and stood in the middle of the living room to get their attention.

Me: WHERE DID YOU PUT THE REMOTE?!?!?!

Prod: *chuckles* What're you talking about?

Me: Prod, I think you KNOW what i'm talking bout.

Prod: *to Roc* Hey, what's you girl talkin bout?

The boys all looked at one another and began-

Boys: GIRLS TALKIN BOUT, I GOT THEM, GIRLS TALKIN BOUT..

I was smirked, and was about to sing along, then thought against it, and raised my eyebrow in fake confusion.

Me: Uhmm..

Roc: It's one of our songs..

Me: Ah... So anywayss.. WHERE'S THE REMOTE?!!?!?

Princeton: WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN BOUT!!!

I walked up to Roc, seductively, and changed my tone of voice, to also, make it seductive.

I came to Roc, and sat on his lap, and traced his chest with my fingers.

Me: Roc, boo? Do you know where the remote is?

Roc smiled at me.

Roc: Maybe.

I was annoyed now. No more of this seductive shit.

Me: Maybe?!? Roc just tell me!!!!!

Roc: I mightt... IF you come outside and we can go to the park or something..