A Kiss.. Courtesy Of Spencer

Roc and RayRay sat at the table while Spencer and I were fixing up some tacos in the kitchen.

Spencer: What the hell are they doing here and why are we making them more tacos?

Me: Because I ate some of their tacos and I felt guilty.

Spencer: So we're making them DOUBLE THE TACOS?

Me: Yup.

Spencer: I'm not doing that for them. *throws towel on the ground* Im out.

Me: Spencer!

Spencer: Naw, Lex. You can do that yourself.

Me: But i've only been working here for a day! I barely know where everything is! I've already messed up enough and your sister is gonna fire me! Please! I need you!

I noticed his blue eyes twinkled a little bit and the corners of his lips turned up slightly when I said I needed him. He stepped in closer and closer to me, and grabbed my hand. Usually, I would love this kind of moment, but now, with Roc sitting out there, it was the last thing I wanted.

Me: Spencer, can you just help me?

Spencer: Lexi, I will help you, but I know you're just doing this for Roc.

Me: And?

Spencer: You and him? Are you sure about that?

Me: I'm not saying if I give him a few tacos we're gonna automatically go out and stuff..--

Spencer: I know, but seriously? Think about it. He's a celebrity. He probably has a gazillion other girls on speed dial.

Me: What are you trying to say?

Spencer was begining to tick me off.

Spencer: I'm just saying you shouldn't get to close to him. He's the fire that will burn me.

Me: You don't know that! And who are you to tell me who I should date or not? I'm just making him a few tacos! Its my job!
Spencer: I'm just trying to help!

Me: No, what you're trying to do is keep me away from Roc, and for what?

Spencer: Maybe I'm being helpful!

Me: No, maybe you're being a jerk!

Spencer: Oh, so now I'm a jerk for liking you?

Me: Whoa, wait! Hold up!

Spencer: Just forget that, i'm out!

Spencer starts heading for the door, and I was planning to let him, when I realized I still needed someone to make the tacos.

Me: SPENCER!

Spencer stopped and turned back. I begged and pleaded and he froze there for a second as if he was deciding whether to help me or not.

Instead, he came up to me and

kissed me.

right there

right then

And the worst part,

RayRay walked in to check on the tacos right then.

Why me??

RayRay: *clears throat* Uhmm.. are the tacos done?

I pushed Spencer's body away from mine, looked over his shoulder and nodded at RayRay.

Me: Uhmm.. yea in a minute.

RayRay: Ohh... kay.

Once RayRay left, I made sure Spencer was going to help me, and we got to work. I served the tacos to Roc and RayRay, until they had all the tacos they needed.