Seperate Ways, Not Seperate Hearts

~Prod and Sahana's date~

Prodigy took Sahana to the most expensive and fanciest resteraunt in the state. She was so flattered, and he was being so charming, but of course, it didn't stop there.

Prodigy ordered a carriage to carry the two of them around the lake and to their seats to watch the moon and stars.

Sahana gasped when she saw a nice, soft blanket covered in rose petals sitting on the ground. There were candles sitting next to the blanket and a small CD player played "The One".

It was quite a scene.

Prod: For my number one girl.

Sahana turned to look at Prod and kissed him.

Sahana: Prodigy, this is so sweet. I can't believe you did all of this!
Prod: Well, I wanted our last night to be our best.

Sahana: Wait, our last? What are you talking about?
Prod: Bae, i'll explain later, but i'd really want to enjoy this night with you/

.

He kissed Sahana and led her to the blanket, where the two of them cuddled under the stars.

Sahana: Prod?

Prod: Yea, boo?

Sahana: You're the most amazing guy I have ever met.

Prod: *chuckles*

Sahana: Im not kidding. You're cute, amazing, talented, and you treat me like I mean something,

Prod: No, I treat you like you should be treated. You are everything to me.

Sahana: And you're my everything too. But what'd you mean when you said "our last night"?

Prod: *sighs* Sahana, did you see what the tabloids said about Roc and Lexi?

Sahana: Oh, yeah.

Prod: Well, the paparazzi some how figured out that we're staying here, and we won't be able to complete the project here.

Sahana: No--

Prod: So we have to leave.

A tear developed in Sahana's eye.

Sahana: No. No! I'm not going to lose you again!

Prod: Im not losing you either. Which is exactly why I need you to come with me.

By now Sahana was actually crying.

Sahana: Prodigy, I don't think I can.

Prodigy was losing his calmness now, too.

Prod: Why?

Sahana: My parents left on a buisness trip for a few months and I'm stuck with my brother.

Prod: The abusive one?

Sahana: Yea. He'll never let me leave.

Prod took Sahana into his arms and held her tight.

Prodigy: I don't care what, I am going to keep us together.

Sahana: I love you.