Diggy Simmons' CD Signing ! *not a chapter*

• Dedicated to Diggy Simmons <3

Im sorry for not updating, once again .

But OMGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST THINGGG EVARRRR !!!!!!!!!

So , on Thursday I went to the mall . I got a cute dress .

yup .

yeah .

SIKEE THERE'S SOMETHINGG ELSEEE !

Diggy Simmons' CD SIGNINGG !

I stood in line for DTRL outside the mall. The line was HUGEEE ! It was freakingg HOTT outsidee ! I got in line at 4 and they finally let us in at like ... 6:30. I was standing with some girls that became mii Jetsetter friends , Eakiara and Tiffany. They were really cool and nice. The girl in front of us was around .. i dunno, maybe like 16. She and her friend were cool too. I think her name was Vanessa. She's signing to A&R records next month. I have her card but I don't feel like getting it out right now, but yeah. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK HER OUT WHEN SHE COMES OUT !

Anywayss ,

The cops and security guards and them people told us you didn't need the CD because you could buy it inside. I had $20 with me. I was okay. But, knowing me, I knew something was going to go wrong.

Basically, whenever I get excited or happy about somethin, there's gotta be something wrong. Nothing EVER goes perfect for me.

I didn't have a wristband.

Neither did Eakiara or Tiffany or that couple of girls we were talking to behind us, or Vanessa's friend. Vanessa did though, but it looked like she was the only one left. We got a little nervous, until one of the security guards announced that you didn't need a wristband. We calmed down.

My mom was in the mall waiting and waiting.

Eventually, she came out to make sure I was near the front of the line like I told her.

Luckily, by the time she came out, I actually WAS in the front of the line, and the security guard let us in the mall and took us to the line in front of DTLR where another security guard stood.

"Wristbands?" he asked.

We told him we didn't have any, and he told us that we couldn't get in.

That's when everything got jacked up.

My mom, Tiffany's mom, Eakiara, Tiffany, Me, and my sister (who was standing in line with me) went hamm. We started yelling at the guy saying that they said we didn't need a wristband OR a CD.

He told us that it doesn't matter and we can blame DTLR or whatever.

I knew something had to go wrong. I just knew it.

My mom took us to the first level downstairs to go get some food for my little brothers at the food court. At this point, she was pissed at me. Apparently, i'd "wasted her day" and "I never plan things out, and say something at the last minute." Wrong. I'd known Diggy was coming for about a week. I'd asked her as soon as I found out and planned to go with my friends. She didn't agree until five days earlier, when my friends cancelled. I had to make her promise to take me, which she did three days before the signing.

She waited in line to get them some food while I took my brothers to the play area.

I KNOW the mall. I know enough to not get lost. I had my phone in my pocket, and I pulled it out to keep myself busy. It was hard though. Everytime I looked up, i'd see girls crying because they just met Diggy. I was so upset I didn't eat. I tried so hard to not cry. Even worse, my mom called me. I really wasn't in the mood to answer, but I did anyways.

"Hello?" my voice was cracking from trying to hold back the tears.

"SHUSHU! HURRY! YOU'RE SISTER IS IN LINE UPSTAIRS! THEY'RE LETTING PEOPLE IN NOW! LEAVE YOUR BROTHERS THERE I'M COMING!"

"GOT IT!"

I told my brothers to stay and I ran upstairs.

It was a really safe mall, with even EXTRA cops and security guards today

I ran upstairs and as i'm searching for my mom, the girls we were talking to stood near the front, telling me to come stand with them and that we can get in. Im tempted, but I needed to go get my money from my mom, so they tell me to go find her. I find her near the back and she tells me to stand with my sister. I stand there with my money, and I tell her I wanna stand with my friends, but she says to just wait with my sister. There was only about 70 CDs left, and so she tells me to go stand with the girls, but by then they were already going in, so I stood with my sister praying they'd let me in.

The line was slowly getting smaller. The CDs went down to only 40 left. I wasn't sure if we could make it.

My mom walked near the front of the line, next to the guy selling the CDs and the guy said we needed to get our money out. My mom told us to go up and pay him. We did just that. Diggy was supposed to be signing the booklet in the inside, so he opened the CD for us and took out the booklet. He told us we could go so me and my sister RAN to DTLR which was only a few yards away. A nice lady wearing a DTLR shirt showed us where to stand in line. Right away, I saw Diggy looking as perfect as ever. He smiled at each fan with his gorgeous smile. His face was flawless. He had a grey shirt on with some nice jeans. Of course, he wore his black glasses. 

I thought I would faint. He looked amazing !

There was only two girls in front of me, and I had a perfect view of Diggy. My sister was taking pictures on my phone.

The girls behind me were spazzing a little more than I was on the outside. On the inside, I was going INSANE! But on the outside, I managed to look calmer. Finally, it was my turn. The guy standing beside Diggy's table checked to make sure my booklet wasn't signed and then past it on to Diggy's manager who was sitting next to him. She passed it to Diggy who signed it with his black Sharpie and smiled at me. "Here yeh go, beautiful." he said. His voice was to die for. I couldn't help but notice he looked WAY better in person, if that was even possible. "Can I have a hug?" I asked him. I saw some other girls get a hug, and I wanted one too! "Of course." he said and he put his warm arms around me. He was soft and he smelled amazing. I didn't know what the smell was - fruity? axe? cologne scent?- but it was GREAT! 

The security guards told us we had to go, and we left DTLR spazzing !

My sister unfortunately didnt catch the hug in time, but she got pictures of Diggy.

"Let's go back in!" I told her, and we got back into the line.

Luckily, the line was shorter, and since we already had the CD, they just let us in. I managed to get past all the security guards who checked for a signature up until the man standing by Diggy's table. "You're gonna need to leave." The guy said, but by then my sister was already hugging Diggy and I caught the picture. "Kay," I said as we were leaving and I smiled at Diggy. He had his gorgeous smile plastered on his face and I was gonna swoon. 

The 92Q Jams crew had their camera right at my sister and I as we were leaving and we cheered for the camera, holding up our signed CD. 

I wanted to get in line again afterwards, but I decided against it.

My mom took us around shopping for a little bit where I got a realllyy really cute sundress. I also got matching sandals. ;1 yeahh . I was taking my brother to the bathroom when I saw everyone re-crowding around DTLR again. Diggy was leaving apparently. Through the windows, we saw him getting up to leave through the back door. A bunch of girls were running to the back of the mall to catch him. But since my brother really had to pee, I couldn't do the same. But that was okay. It was still an awesomee dayy ! 

<3

still so psyched .. 

sighhh ..