Here Comes Mama

When the door swung open with a loud "BOOM" Nina and Prince jumped. Their heads turned to see who was at the door, and Nina almost screamed.

It was Mrs. Montez.

Nina: Mom! Uhhmm--

Mrs. Montez: Nina, dear, what are you doing here?! You're supposed to be getting ready for the next shoot which starts IN AN HOU- who is he?
Nina: What?

Mrs. Montez: That ... boy.

She said it with such digust that both Princeton and Nina wrinkled their eyebrows in confusion. Princeton stood up to introduce himself politely.

Prince: Uhmm, hi, Mrs. Montez. I'm Jacob Perez.

He reached his hand out to shake Mrs. Montez's, but she stared at it, confused what to do with it. She seemed strangely disgusted with Princeton, and there was no reason for it. Princeton was dressed decently. Sometime between breakfast and watching t.v. he'd changed from his pajamas. His hair was freshly shampooed, and his scent was rather nice, since he was trying to impress Nina.

Mrs. Montez turned away from Princeton to face Nina.

Mrs. Montez: Nina, I do not appreciate you using my house to invite imbeciles-

Nina: Mom,-

Mrs. Montez: You are to stay in this house RESPONSIBLE. I don't need anymore trouble with you kids. It's bad enough Lexi's deciding to be rebelious. She's shaming our name by going into jail, so I need you to be better than you were before. Do you understand?

Nina: Mom, Lexi's isn't--

Mrs. Montez: DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?

Nina: Yes, mom.

Mrs. Montez: That's my girl.

Nina's mom brought her voice down to a low whisper, so Princeton couldn't hear her.

Mrs. Montez: And besides, I've gotten you a more handsome, dashing young man who is DYING to meet you. I'm sure you'll forget all about Joseph-

Nina: Jacob

Mrs.Montez: when you meet him. He's handsome and doesn't have too bad of a paycheck, if you know what I mean.

Nina nodded, knowing it was the easiest way out of the fight with her mom.

Mrs. Montez grabbed Nina's wrist and began taking her out of the house, blabbing on and on about some photo shoot she needed to do.

Princeton sat there, dumbfounded, until the rest began to return.

Ray and Saph came first, with dozens of shopping bags with them. Prince decided to wait until everybody, or at least Lexi, was here to hear the news.

Prod and Sahana came next, laughing so hard. Prince wished he could be having that much with Nina, but there was another matter to deal with.

They waited for hours for Lexi and Roc to return, but they didn't come.

____________________________________________________________________________

Roc and I walked right into an Italian concert. Some singers and dancers were on stage singing, while fans surrounded the entire stage. It was huge.

Roc: Wow, this is awesome.

Me: I know, right? It reminds me of that Mindless Behavior concert I went to with my fri--

Roc: Huh? I can't hear you.

Me: N-nevermind.

Roc: Ok.

When the singer apparently asked to dance with his greatest fan, the crowd went crazy. If I was from here, I probably would too. The singer was pretty cute. He had a great voice too.

Of course, of all those people, the spotlight fell on me, and my face was all over the big screens surrounding us.

The crowd made a path for me to go on stage, but I hesitated. I turned to Roc, and he was telling me to go on.

Truth is, I REALLY wanted to be on that stage. The stage and the spotlight and all that -- it was my home. I always loved to be on stage or under the spotlight, I just didn't want to make Roc jealous.

I walked past the envious fans, and the singer helped me up on the stage. He put his arms around my waist and brought my hands to his neck. It seemed like we were about to slow dance, and that's how it started. We swayed from left to right a few times, before he spun me loose. I was released form his grip, and spinning wildly, until I stopped myself. The music changed from the calm, soothing one to the loud, dance music. I began busting out moves like crazy, and I could hear the crowd going insane. I looked out to the crowd to see Roc cheering me on, and it motivated me to bring some more. I spun back to the singer I was with, Adamo, I think his name was. He lead me into some sort of tango, with the loud music. It was really cool, and crowd loved it.

I could feel the flashing of the bright spotlights and cameras pointing at us. "This," I thought "is the life meant for me."

Finally, the music ended and Adamo and I stood, hand in hand, and took a bow.

Adamo: Another applause for Lexi Montez!

He's exclaimed to the crowd after i'd told him my name. His accent was cute, and the crowd absolutely adored him.

And me.

I was really proud.

When Adamo was busy talking to some paparazzi, Roc and I left and headed back home. It was quite a walk, but we didn't mind. We kept talking about what happened on that stage. I haven't felt that great in quite a while...

When we came home, everyone else was already there. Except Nina. Nobody seemed to have a clue of where she went. Except Princeton.

I don't know why, but I got very annoyed that he knew. It gave a hint that they were getting close. Which was what I didn't want. The anger towards them disappeared as he explained what happened.

Everyone was buzzing, wondering what to do. I knew what we needed to do though. We had to go back home, but I needed to talk to Keisha first.

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait and for the short chappie . Im sorry :/

MB Ustream TONIGHT =D

psychedd ! whos gunna watchh ?

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace