Roc's New Girlfriend

Roc and I sat on my bed talking and flirting. We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Me: *whispering* oh shit.

Roc: *whispering* lets pull something on em.

Me: *whispering* Aight.

We both ran to my unlocked closet (the one without MB merchendise in it) and hid inside.

I unlocked the door to my room, first, so the guys could get in. The guys poured in, searching for us, while me and Roc made creepy noises from the closet. I could hear the boys on the other side of the door.

Prod: The fuck is that sound?

RayRay: I know, I hear it too.

Prod: Its coming from the closet.

Princeton: Are they fucking in the closet?
Someone's hadn reached the doorknob. Roc and I put our masks on and I pulled out the camera.

I hit record.

The door swung open.

Roc and I popped out and scared the hell out of Prod, RayRay, and Prince. RayRay jumped onto my bed, whereas Prod and Prince ran out the door.

Roc and I were cracking up!

I pressed the stop button on the camera, then played the video over. It was hilarious to see their reactions! Princeton and Prodigy were ashamed but still thought it was funny. RayRay couldn't get over how stupid Prince and Prod looked, even though he looked pretty retarded himself.

Roc and I fell over on the floor from laughter, and the guys kept making jokes about us being "lovebirds" and crap like that.

Roc and I ignored their comments and we walked out the door, still cracking up. We all walked over to the living room, tryna find something to do. Princeton tied his hair back the way i'd always seen in pictures and magazines and videos. It was just something he'd do when he was bored, and it felt cool to see it in real-life. We couldn't go outside, so we sat there, thinking of games, until Prodigy thought of something.

Prod: TRUTH OR DARE!
RayRay: Yeahhh buddy!
Me: Aight fine.

Princeton: From the app or..

Roc: Naww.. those suck.

Princeton shrugged

Prince: Aightt.

RayRay: ME FIRST!
Prod: Aightt..

RayRay: Okey, Princeton. Truth Or Dare?

Princeton: Knowing you, Imma pick truth.

RayRay: Wuss.

Princeton: FINE! Dare...

RayRay: Lick Prodigy's ear.

Princeton&Prod: EWW!

Roc and I were cracking up, again.

Princeton: See, THAT'S why I don't pick dare.

RayRay: Do it or you get stabbed with my pen.

RayRay pulled out a sharp-looking pen from his side. I began to get nervous.

Princeton: Ulchh.. fine.

He crawled over to Prodigy. Prod looked disgusted, himself, too.

Prod: Oh Hell Naww.. Just stab me, I don't care!
Prod stuck his arm out and RayRay was going to stab him, when Prod quickly pulled his arm back.

Prod: Okay, nevermind no.

RayRay: Then do it.

Roc: Ray, just do something else..