Goin To Denver

The boys stood there, getting up in Keisha's face, arguing with her desicion, and she was trying to settle them down.

Prince: KEISHA! PLEASE!
Ray: Damn, Keisha! Why the fuck you gotta mess wit a nigga's summer?

Prod: I know, right?!

Keisha: Guys, I said-- Hol' up, whatcu say RayRay?

RayRay stood up straight and looked into Keisha's intimidating eyes.

Ray: Nothing, Keisha.

Keisha: That's what I thought. Anyways, I said we're not staying HERE. I never said we had to stop the entire project.

Prince: Well, where are we gonna stay? We thought this was the hardest place to find!
Prod: I know! It took years to find this place, and I'm NOT leaving Sahana!

Keisha: Sahana? I thought you still aint get over that girl from last summer.

Ray: Keisha, Sahana IS the girl from last summer.

Keisha: Dangg! *squeezes Prod* Prodigy found his lost love! That's so sweet! My lil' boy growin up!

RayRay and Princeton started laughing at Prodigy.

Prod: Shut up!

Keisha: At least he got a girl! And NO, that's not an invitation to go hook up with every chick you pass by. I trust Sahana.

Prod: Thank you.

Keisha: Now, back to buisness. We have to find a new hidden place.

Ray: Hey, how about Lexi's town? She said its a quiet, hidden little town in Denver. They aint find her yet, and Roc has to go talk this out with her, otherwise this crap's gonna keep on goin on.

Prod: That is the s--

Keisha: Smartest thing you've said, RayRay! Oh my gosh! I hadn't thought of that!

Ray: Ayy! Like a boss..!

Prodigy rolled his eyes.

Prodigy: Nice, Ray. Now how we gon' get our butts ova dere?
Princeton froze and yelled out--

Princeton: I GOT IT! Its simple, just call her. She said that she's the sister of Nick and Nina Montez. You know how rich that family is?!?! They have a private plane, and we can get Lexi to send it over here. Once the paparazzi finally catch up with their plane, we'll land it in Northern Illinois, and take the Montez' subway from there.

Ray: Dang, dey got their own subway?

Princeton nodded.

Keisha: Oh my goshh! You guys are GENIOUSES! *hugs RayRay and Princeton* Alright, alright.  Imma make a few phone calls. Tell Roc, and go pack your bags. We are going to Denver.

 Princeton and RayRay cheered and ran to the room.

Princeton: ROC! WE'RE GOING TO DENVER!

Roc: What?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was planning to sleep all day the next day, but my phone wouldn't stop ringing. I put it on vibrate, and it wouldn't stop vibrating. I picked it up to put it on silent, but I saw that I had 7 missed calls. It seemed pretty important, so I answered the 8th time.

Me: Hello?

???: Yes, is this Lexi Montez?

Me: Maybe, who is this?
???: Oh, don't worry sweetheart. It's Keisha Gamble, Mindless Behavior's ma--

Me: Oh I know.

Keisha: You do? Oh so you're a Mindless fan?

Me: Y-No.

Keisha: Oh, that's okey. But I needed to talk to you.

Me: Yea, wats up?

Keisha: Have you seen the tabloids.

I decided to act like I didn't know what she was talking about.

Me: No..?

Keisha: Well, they have a picture of you and Roc doing... I don't know what. But, right now, everyone thinks you two are together.

Me: No way.

Keisha: It's true. And paparazzi came over to our house last night to steal some pictures.

Me: Oh my goodness, how'd the figure out you were staying there?

Keisha: I really don't know, but now we have to find a new place to stay.

Me: That's terrible.

Keisha: It is. We were wondering if it would be okay with you and your parents if we stayed with you.

I almost was speechless.

I actually was speechless for a few seconds.

Keisha: Uhmm. hello?

Me: Oh sorry, yes?
Keisha: Could you ask your parents and check with them?

Me: Oh yea, totally.

Keisha: But first I wanna make sure it's okay with you. It's only temporary until we find a summer home in the town.

Me: Oh, no, it's fine.

Keisha: Okay, good. Thanks.

Me: No problem,

Keisha: So, is this the number I can reach you on?
Me: Mhmm..

Keisha: Perfect. Thank you, sweetheart.

Me: No problem.

And she hung up.

I stood there staring blankly,

then I slapped my forehead.

Why the fuck did I say it's okey?!?

I HATE Roc right now!!!!!

Well there was only one answer, but I'd probably deny it at all costs...

Because maybe I still loved him...

Maybe.

___________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________-

Whoa there..!

The Mindless Boys are gonna be livin with Lexi for a little bit?

Shut the front door!

Lexi feels angryish

but how does Roc feel?

check in tonite to find out!

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace