Chapter 23;-

JOSH POV:-

“That was an awesome prank.” Alyssa informed me with excitement.

“Yeah, obviously, after all it was my plan.” I replied to her with a smug smirk.

“But it still have some drawbacks. So you can't tell if its a full success .” She pretends to be nonchalant.

“Oh really!! It would definitely be better than your lame prank. ” I pulled her leg, knowing that there was no drawback, it was bound to be successful.

“Shh!!!” Alyssa shushed me, “They are coming out of the music room.”

I could hear the footsteps of two persons approaching us loud and louder, Alyssa pulled me down so we were crouching down behind the wall of the corridor.

I could hear her fail attempts of trying to control her laughter, they were just one step before us. They would definitely find out, and we would be dead meat. I immediately raised my hand and covered her mouth, she gulped and became silent. I had an effect on her, I smirked.

I reluctantly turned my ears to their source, and could make out, that they were about to change their clothes.

I removed my hand, only when I confirmed after hearing their footsteps faded away. She still was in shock.

“Hello..” I called her with a broad smug smirk.

“I took their photos, its awesome, we can definitely use these pictures to blackmail them later.” She changes the topic.

“They are fully drenched with colours and they are soaking with those funny colours. Alice is red and blue in colour, and Steve is covered with green and blue in colour. Its really funny and epic.” she explained the scene, barely able to control her laughter.

“And guess what? They both got blue colour teeth.” She blurts out the words and resumed into her laughter.

I knew, I was a genius. Damn it, it was fucking awesome. I joined along with her laughter.

“Hey idiot, since they really look comical, wouldn't it be awesome, if everyone saw them.” She continues with a thoughtful expression.

“Hmm it would be awesome, unless you want us to be dead?” I replied to her sarcastically.

“Yeah, for the first time you seems to be right, by the way this prank tops Steve's prank.” She says to me with some pride in her tone.

I felt a bit better. I am glad finally, I did a prank on Steve after a long time. It seems fucking normal, I felt like we were slipping back to old times, like nothing has changed for a while. Just us boys, doing our tradition, except we included those girls.

She interwined our hands, and she whispered, “The boys are back.”