Chapter 17:-

Hey guys :) Happy New Year.!! :) Party hard and have loads of fun :) This is my new year's present to you :) Sorry, I didn't proof read it :)  

ALYSSA POV:-

I couldn't help chuckling at the scribbled piece of paper passed by Ryan.

Look what the teacher had for his lunch, we can see it. I'm betting you he had loads of broccoli with his lunch. P.S Doesn't that green thing which is sticking out of his teeth makes him more like a kindergarten kid .

I couldn't stop laughing. But I didn't make the mistake of laughing it out louder and get a one way ticket to detention. I tried to calm down after my laughter. I replied it with a neat handwriting.

Hey Ryan, yeah its true. But its rude to mock the teachers.

I knew I was being an hypocrite, I am advising him on behaving while I'm laughing it out loud.

But what can I say? I don't like this teacher. I'm being too judgmental about him. Just because of a detention, I have harbored all the negative feelings at him. Although I feel thankful to him in a way because I earlier dreaded it and was really afraid about it.

But it has broadened my mind perspective more, realizing that nothing is really scary unless you truly face it or see it from your own eyes. I realized I was worrying over something that was actually nothing.

And Josh also helped me in easing my mind. I wouldn't dare to say him this. Okay, fine he was the major reason who really made me to have fun, forget the worries for a while and feel much better than I have in a long time.

The bell just rang, I gave a glance to Josh. He was sitting awfully too quiet, usually he would tease me or pull my leg or something. But today I really felt he was not in his normal self again. But this time I had a nagging feeling that it involved me a lot. Meaning I was the
reason for his weird behavior.

I tried to ignore the negative thought, thinking it was my own wild imagination. I tried to have a positive outlook.

“So Josh ready to leave here finally after being in a tortured period. Come on let's go to our next class English.” I teased him with a playful smile.

Just as he was about to respond. I could hear some sound coming from somewhere else. I turned around to look from where the sound is coming.

I glanced it was Ryan. I gave him a small smile.

He gives me a friendly wave, “ See you later, I've got P.E. So will I see you later. ” He asks me hopefully. I could sense that he still felt guilty for his earlier doings.

“Yeah, definitely I will. And see you soon I promise.” I said it a bit too excited, hoping he would forget and forgive himself. I'm really glad that we patched it up.

But I knew he was hiding something big from me, I could see that unwavering, uncertain look in his eyes. I wouldn't push him. I hoped he would tell me in his own time.

As he leaves with a waving gesture. I responded him back with a light wave.

I turned around to see Josh. His face expression has become more grim than before. His forehead wrinkles were furrowed too deeply. I felt that his looks could really murder someone. His fists were tightly clenched.

As I repeated my sentence again. He just gave a short nod. He didn't even give any interesting comeback as he usually does, he just acted like I wasn't there and didn't make any efforts to stand up. He was still seated and most of the classmates has already left the classroom.