Chapter 18:-

Josh pov:-

A couple of the next few days have been gone like it was just yesterday Alyssa and me have met in the english class.

They say when you spend time with your loved ones, time flies away. But at times I found a bump in it. Yeah that bump is 'R..y..a..n'. I couldn't even try to name it, yeah I called 'Ryan' as it, not as him. Cause he's nothing means not a thing meaningful to Alyssa. I fucking wish it. But it doesn't seems like that, only that their bond has become more stronger over time. Apparently they have become close friends within such a short span. I also learned from Alyssa that Ryan was also a family friend. Another goddamn point for Ryan.

“Get up lazybones. We got to leave for the Theme park in ten minutes. The girls are coming now.” Steve's voice hollored across the adjorning room we had. Steve is slowly slipping back to his old natural person he was around before the accident happened.

“Dude, stop yelling. I can get your fucking message if you say normally. I forgot normal isn't in your vocabulary.” I gave a comeback with a smirk.

“You don't ev...” He responded back harsher but he stopped it before he could complete it. Something big must have stopped him.

I heard shuffling of some feets, a bang at the door, some soft chatterings going on.

I sat up on the bed, grabbed my phone, stuffed my legs in the sneakers which always lies at the right corner of my bed. Since when I've gone blind, I kept everything organized from top to bottom, and never let anyone enter my room. It was my place where I could be independent, do anything. If anyone tries to even lift a thing of my room, well lets say they know what would happen to them. So all make themselves scarce of my room. I allow only one of the cleaning maid to come to do her chores, I even gave her a set of instructions, what she was to be expected and do.

I closed my room with a soft nudge, I counted the steps in my mind as usual. I trailed along with the rails of the steps. As I stepped down I could hear chatterings coming louder. I made my way to the kitchen. Suddenly I could hear the silence around us except a girl's voice it sounded like Alyssa's.

“So why you guys are suddenly silent? And where's Josh? He should have been down by then.” Alyssa asks to the others which I'm assuming its Steve and Alice.

I tip-toed behind the source of her voice. I could hear some low chuckles and giggles coming from the other places in the kitchen. They knew what was going to happen next. But poor Alyssa doesn't know anything.

I grabbed her from behind a little bit roughly but with caution, that she wouldn't get hurt in anyway.

A large high-pitched scream was heard in the air. I couldn't bear to hear it from a close proximity, I let her go. She turns around. A guffaw of huge chuckles were being heard. Alyssa kept beating softly at my chest. I grabbed at her fists to stop her.

“Hey Idiot! Don't ever scare me like that,” she whispered in a soft tone.

“Where's the fun in that?” I gave a fake pout. She too starts laughing, probably must be shaking her head at me.