Chapter 20:-

JOSH POV:-

"Hey Josh, get your ass out of this bed in one second. Or else.." Steve hisses at me. I could hear his loud footsteps approaching me.

"Get the goddamn hell away from me. I want to fucking sleep." I groaned and covered the blanket over my face.

“Well kiddo, did you forget that we got school today?” He asks in an irritated tone.

“I'm counting, if you are not up...”

“Ten..”

“Nine..”

“Eight..”

“Seven..”

“SixFiveFour..” I could hear a dragging sound along with Steve's footsteps. There was some other sounds being heard- some drippings of water. That means he must have brought a bucket of cold water. I shuddered at the thought of being wet with cold water. I got up.

“Fuck, I am up. Get lost. I have got to change.” I snapped at him.

“Okay, you know better than to face my wrath. Be down within five minutes. We have to leave for school early.” He hollers as he walks down the staircase, his footsteps slowly fading out.

Who uses that word wrath. Only Steve.

As I grabbed my sneakers. I realized that something was going on. Cause Steve rarely goes school early. It was his logo to enter the school when the last bell rings signalling his oh-so-grand entrance to the fellow students.

I ignored the thought. As if I had to be a part of his stuff. Who has the time. After all I'm not at all interested in this fucking school.

I could hear the honking sounds of the car, specifically Steve's car.

“I'm coming.” I replied in a louder voice hastily, trying to pace my footsteps.

I shut the door a bit too hard, knowing it would hurt Steve's feelings. Much Better.

“Hey Dumb-ass, treat her with respect.” Steve hisses his words. I gave him a look do I look like I care. He shrugged it off, and started the car's engine. He left me a sandwich on my lap, since he forcibly made me skip my breakfast.

“There's a ham sandwich for your breakfast.” Steve informs me.

I glared at him. “What the fuck is your problem now?, ” Steve asks me angrily.

“The fucking problem is that you should have both of your hands on the steering wheel.” I snarled at him. He should know better than that instead of getting into an accident.

“Sorry, man.” He apologizes in a weak tone.

~*~*~*~*~

“Hey come on, Lets go to English class. We don't wanna make Mrs Minnie be in a grouchy mood. Do we?” Steve asks me, drops his arm over my shoulder.

“Wait, is there something going on? And you don't have the same class as me.” I asked him at his strange behaviour.

“Oh how low, you think of me brother? Can't you see I'm just helping my younger brother out.” He says with a playful smirk. I could detect that he was hiding something funny. I shrugged it off.

“Today is the day of English Project?”

“Prepared for your part.”

“Ours is going to rock.”

I could hear all the chatters of different conversations, I finally realized that they were talking about the project. Today was the English partner project. Suddenly I recollected the memory when Alyssa tried to pull me off the couch to work on this project. I cracked a smile at the thought of a worried looking Alyssa. I snapped back to reality. It's the project, well, so I better bunk it today. I tried to walk towards the opposite direction. Steve grabs me and drags me forward to English class.