Chapter 31 - January 10th, 2017

I would just like to say that I am so beyond grateful that I only work 2 hours a week. (besides the full job of being a mom and wife.) Cause these kids stress me out! Always talking and fighting. Ugh! Thank God they all seem to like me, and don’t talk back to me the way they do to most teachers. Anyway, I realized how blessed I am to have Sian and Sadie as daughters. They are both good girls. I’m totally shocked, though. I expected ONE of them to give me a run for my money. But nope! Although these triplets will probably give me a run for my money. Speaking of money, we’re still saving the money to try and get Sian back on the treatment. When she stopped taking it, her hearing didn’t get worse, but didn’t get better either. But we know we need to save money for the triplets. Cause one baby costs a bunch, let alone three. So I should update on the triplets! Ok so I’m exactly nineteen weeks today. Half way through! Yay! Believe it or not, I feel pretty good so far, all things considering. The only thing is that I’m insanely tired. Which is expected, since I have two other girls. It’s weird to think that soon I’ll have five little kids running around. God help us.

Guysss! I'm sooo sorry it's been so long! I had total writters block with this story :( Sorry! but It's back now :)

Oh, and PLEASEEEE go check out "Farm Frenzy"  :) It's a new fanfiction I'm writting with my best friend, Bailey (shimmeringSoul1) and my boyfriend, Jonathon :) Please check it out, it's Ezria and Spoby. And It's really intresting :)