Chapter 27 - November 28th, 2017

So I open my diary and realize how LONG it’s been since I’ve written. I guess I kinda got really down when Tegan left. I miss her a lot, but at the same time, I’m kinda glad for life to be getting back to normal. What ever normal is anyway.

So anyway, people are coming up to me and asking when I’m due, or how far along I am. I kinda smile to myself. They’re thinking I’m pregnant with one baby. They have no idea. And it’s kinda fun. When I dropped Sian off at school, one of the teacher asked me how far along I was. I told her twelve weeks, which is true. She smiles and tells me that I look small for twelve weeks. So of course, I go home and call up Ezra and cry to him that

I’m not fat enough. And he laughs. I mean, of course. I’m sure I sounded insane. But I explain to him that this woman thought I was SMALL to be pregnant with ONE baby. And she has no idea I’m pregnant with THREE.

“How do you know?” he asks. “How do you know she doesn’t know about the triplets, and assumed you’d be bigger with three babies?”

I consider this. “Maybe Sian did tell her…”

But I still freaked out the entire day, so when Ezra came home, he pulled out my pregnancy book with Sian and Sadie. We take a picture of my belly every week to see the progress. It’s fun to look back and stuff. So we looked at the pictures from when I was pregnant with Sadie, and found one that matched the size I was right now. And I was SHOCKED to see that I was 24 weeks pregnant with Sadie when I was the size I am now, at almost 13 weeks. So I felt a little better. But I still cant wait until my appointment in a few days so I can ask my doctor about it.