Chapter 10 - August 30th, 2017

August 30th Dear Diary,

Ezra and I were cleaning up after dinner while Sadie and Sian played Barbie’s together. When I say playing TOGETHER, I mean they’re sitting next to each other. They’re both in there own little worlds right now. Anyway, like I said the two of us were cleaning up.

“Hey Ezra..” I started

“yea?” he replied.

“Can you look in the fridge for something for me?” I asked. He put down the plate he was holding and went to the fridge and opened it.

“What is it?”

“don’t judge.. But.. Do we have any pickles?” Ezra slowly turned his head towards me.

“Aria…” he said smiling.

“Yes?” I asked.

“we just ate dinner… and your still hungry… for pickles..”

“Are you saying im fat?!” I joked with him, but I knew what he was getting at. But there was NO way I was taking another pregnancy test because that STUPID negative was just making me more depressed each time. "Ok Ezra listen you know I love pickles I always have. I just wanted to make a sandwich. But I guess I wont now.” I said. 

“Oh my gosh! Mood swings! This is just getting better and better..” He said closing the fridge.

“Ezra stop its not funny.” I said feeling tears in my thought.

“and she’s crying! This is good!” he said not getting the fact I didn’t wanna talk about it. I ignored this one knowing he was just trying to cheer me up, and opened the pantry getting out a box of cereal, poured them into a bowl and sat down on the couch. At this Ezra went into our bathroom and came out with a new test. “That’s it, your taking one.” he said. I looked down and realized the box of cereal were fruit loops. When I was pregnant with Sian, I would make Ezra go get some at 1am if we were out of them. I would eat them at school for lunch everyday. And, not only that, I was craving them 24/7 with Sadie too. I remember eating them during labor, that’s how much I loved them. And the thing that was strange, is that when I wasn’t pregnant, I hated them. At this I even smiled thinking that maybe I was finally pregnant again. “come on!!” Ezra said scooping me up in his arms and almost throwing me into the bathroom as I screamed for him to “PUT ME DOWN!!” he did this all the time to make me laugh and I pretended I hated it, but I loved it. This made both the girls laugh. Ezra slammed the bathroom door and put all his weight against it so I couldn’t open the door and get out. I laughed and opened the test, completely oblivious to the fact that I was potentially ruining my night. 

But a couple minutes later all four of us were in the living room pacing around waiting for the test to either say “pregnant” or “not pregnant.” so the girls followed us where ever we paced like little ducks, cracking them up. Finally I turned the test over, and at the same time, Ezra and I looked down at it knowing it was done processing.

And what do you know, it was just one more negative to add to our collection.                                   HA! Just kidding. Baby #3 is on the way. Yay!