Nekos Exist You Know...

Sorry this took a bit longer but here it is!

============================================================================

Chapter Eighteen 

It was the Sakura festival and Kakashi had made us go in as pair. “And why do I have to go with you?” I asked Sasuke. It was also my ceremony for protecting the village against Orochimaru. Mental note: Kill him and Kabuto. Sasuke and I were currently in my room; Kazu was outside with Chika playing with Konohamaru and the other two. “Because I asked you, and I don’t want to go with Sakura,” Sasuke shivered.

I chuckled as I started to put away my kimono, “My answer to your questions is yes, I would love to go with you,” I said as I turned around. Sasuke had a faint smile on his face and brought me closer to him; “Never leave us again,” Sasuke whispered. I smiled lightly at him, “I promise you guys I will never leave you,” I said. Sasuke leaned in and kissed me on my lips; I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my lower back and made small circles.

I moved away from Sasuke and soon the door burst open, “Ren-sensei!!” Naruto shouted with Konohamaru and Kazu right behind him. “What is it?” I asked. Naruto’s smiled widen, “Hokage said you can finally teach a Gennin Group!!” Naruto said. “Yeah, wasn’t I there when he co-assign me to your team?” I asked. He shook his head, “No! I mean he has a new team for your own!” Naruto shouted. I vanished and appeared in Hiruzen’s office.

Hiruzen jumped from his seat while the ANBU appeared in front of him. “Hiruzen, is it true?” I asked as everyone calmed down. Hiruzen sighs, “Hai, Sensei, I’m assigning you Squad 17,” Hiruzen said. “Who are my students?” I asked. He stood up, “Come with me,” He said and I followed him out and towards the academy. “Their old Sensei died of age at Suna and they have decided to stay and become a Konoha Leaf Ninja,” Hiruzen said. I nodded; we came to a stop at a door and heard voices shouting.

“HARU SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!!” A girl’s voice shouted. “BUT KEIKO, IT’S BEEN THREE HOURS!” A boy shouted. I turned to look at Hiruzen as he nervously chuckled and opened the door. “You made my new students wait for three hours?” I asked while walking in. “NANI?! BUT YOUR YOUNGER!?” the same boys voice shouted. I sighed and turned to look at my new team; a girl with layered blond, hair ended at her mid-thigh. She had dark brown eyes, easily mistaken has black.

She was wearing a V-neck kind of a kimono with a black shirt and fishnet under it. Black tights up to her mid-thigh, her Suna headband in her hand; her right arm was bandaged. I look towards the Haru; he had chopped brown hair, easily mistaken as a copper color. His clothing was a little different from the girl but some where there. (Look at the side picture) His eyes were like mine; yellow but darker and more human like. Lastly I turned towards another boy he had black hair, same style as Kisame’s and wears his headband on his forehead but the plate was gone. He wore a lose fitting male kimono and regular baggy light blue pants and black ninja sandals.

“Squad 17, Sasaki Kuri, Ito Keiko, and Kikuchi Haru,” Hiruzen said while saying their names each of them bowed.  “Guys, meet your new Sensei, Sora Ren,” Hiruzen said and Keiko gasp. “OH MY KAMI; YOUR SORA REN?!” she shouted. I sweatdrop, “Hai, that will be me,” I said. She started to bow, “You’re my idol, not only you defeated many ninjas like Zabuza but you protected an entire village from that snake pedophile, Orochimaru,” She gushed. I raised an eyes brow at her and stared at her teammates.

“She’s always like that,” Kuri sighs. “Hn,” I said as I turned to look at Hiruzen, “That means I need my other body,” I said while he nodded. My body was forming into my 23 year old body; I opened my eyes and I was eye level with Hiruzen, “Ah, much better, Sensei,” Hokage smiled. My students gawked, “Sensei?!” they all shouted. I nodded, “I’m Sora Ren, from the Sora clan. Our clan can transform into Nekos and I’m the last Neko. Only having nine lives I’m an immortal,” I said.