Nekos Exist You Know...

Sorry this took so long. I hope you enjoy this chapter, rate, comment, vote!

==========================================================================

Chapter Fifteen

After getting Hidan and Kisame to stop fighting they finally got their orders and began to eat while I sat down beside Kisame and stare out the window. “You don’t want any Ren?” Kisame asked. I shook my head, “Are you on a diet or something, yeah?” Deidara asked. Again, I shook my head, “Nah just not hungry,” I answered. “Are you still crying about Katsu bitch?” I heard Hidan asked.

I sighed and look at him, “No, I’m not hungry,” I said. Itachi shook his head, “Are you forgetting she already ate?” He asked. Hidan gave Itachi a confused face while I sighed and run my hand down my face, ‘Can’t believe this idiot,’ I thought. “Are you really that old that you already are forgetting things?” I mumbled. He glared at me, “SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN BITCH?!” Hidan yelled. “Hard of hearing? Man you are getting old,” I said with a sigh.

He growled at me, “That’s it you and me outside!” He shouted and made his way outside the restaurant. “Are you going to go easy on him?” Itachi asked. I nodded, “Hai, I really don’t want to kill an immortal right now,” I said. I calmly walked outside along with every Akatsuki member and the villagers. Hidan quickly rush towards me; I shook my head, “Never go first,” I said and quickly took a hold of his scythe and flipped him over me. He landed with a loud thud and a groan escaped from his lips.

Third Pov

Hidan growled to himself as he stood up, “YOU’RE GOING TP PAY FOR THAT!!” He shouted. Itachi shook his head at him and at his tactics as Hidan rushed at Ren. Ren meekly stood there until something caught her eyes. “Fight is over,” She said and vanished. Hidan stood there dumbfound and as well everyone was, “WHAT?!” Hidan shouted.

Kakuzu smacked the back of his head while scolding him. Ren appeared back with her group holding a silver staff with a water dragon wrapping around it. “Where in the fuck did you get that?” Hidan asked. Ren look at him, “I founded during our fight, it interest me,” Ren said and went back to looking at the staff. “Let’s go back to the base,” Itachi said. Everyone started to leave the village when a boy jumped out of nowhere and pointed at Ren. “Return-,” He was cut off by Ren throwing the staff back to him, “Here,” She said and continued to walk with Itachi.

The boy look dumbfounded staring at the staff; “Hey wait!” He shouted making them to stop. “What the fuck do you want now?” Hidan asked annoyed. The boy ignores Hidan as he looks at Ren, “Why did you just returned it?” The boy asked her. Ren sighed, “I’m no theft,” She said and walked away followed by the rest of the Akatsuki. They kept walking until the same boy jumps in front of Ren and stared at her. Hidan growled, “Now what the fuck do you want?” Hidan asked while glaring at him.

The boy again ignores him but walks up to Ren and side steps next to her. Everyone was narrowing their eyes at him, wondering what he is going to do; Hidan took a hold of his scythe ready to cut him. “My name is Yamasaki Eiji,” He said to Ren. Everyone waited for Ren to say something along the lines, ‘I don’t care’ or ‘Do I give a fuck?’ but none came; instead, “The name is Ren, pleasure to meet you,” Ren said shocking everyone. Eiji notice their shock stares, “Why are they so shocked?” He whispered into Ren’s ear.

Ren turned around to see their mouth hung down with widen eyes, “You’re going to catch flies like that,” Ren commented. She faces Eiji again, “Because I talked to you easily,” Ren said. “REN WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM?! HE’S WORTH SHIT!! LET ME JUST FUCKING KILL HIM NOW!! WHAT THE FUCK KAKUZU!!” Hidan shouted and got smacked by Kakuzu. Ren sighed as she runs a hand over her face, “Look you guys I got to go, see you guys back home,” She said and vanished; leaving poor Eiji with the Akatsuki.