Nekos Exist You Know...

Chapter Seven

Normal Pov

We came to a stop in front of huge oak doors and Itachi knocks on them, “Enter,” A gruff muffled voice said. Itachi opened the door and entered with us following close behind him. We see a group of men and one women sitting at a table. I spotted Kisame, Deidara and Sasori already sitting down in their appointed seats, “Lazy mother fuckers,” I hear Yuki mumbled. “These are the girls that fought you two off, they don’t seem dangerous,” The man that his face was shadowing said. I smirked, ‘Well, well, if isn’t my trusty students, Nagato and Konan,’ I thought.

“No that was Ren over there we just simply got captured,” Chika said while pointing at me. Yuki had a sweat drop, “Don’t tell them that,” Yuki said. “Wait, Ren?” I heard Konan asked. Yuki nodded, “Yeah Sora Ren,” She said. Konan gasps, “Sensei?” She asked. I smirked, “Well, is nice to see my two students feeling well,” I said. Konan had a bright smile on her face, “You train them Ren? Man, how pathetic is it that grown adults have to-,” “Shut up, Yuki,” Chika said. Yuki turned to glare at her, “What you say?” She asked her.

“I told you to shut up, are you forgetting that Ren is a Neko, she was alive mostly throughout all Shinobi Wars, maybe she was their Sensei when they were younger,” Chika said. Sadly Chika is the youngest, than Yuki and she is the smartest. I shook my head, “Chika is right Yuki; I taught Leader and Konan when they were younger, after Jayria left them,” I said. Every Akatsuki member had widen shock face other than the person on my left.  I silently glance at him; he had on an orange swirl mask, and the regular Akatsuki attire.

I felt the hate rising; ‘Ne?’ I thought but ignore him. Yuki look between my two students and myself, “So, you trained them to become evil?” Yuki asked. I sighed, “No Yuki, they became like that because they are following a goal, they are following what they believe in,” I said. “You see?” Chika said smacking Yuki. Yuki glared at her and they started to bicker.

I sighed, ‘Morons,’ I thought. “Enough,” I barked at them. Yuki and Chika immediately shut up and stared fearly towards Nagato and Konan. “Gomen,” They said. I notice Nagato was smirking; “Please tell me your names?” He asked them. “Well mine is Hitachiin Yuki, and this is Suoh Chika,” Yuki said again pointing each of them. “Sensei, these are you two new students?” He asked thought full. “How have you been Sensei?” He asked me. “I have been fine, and no they aren’t my two new students,” I said. “Why?” Nagato asked. “I don’t find the interest of training them,” I said. He nodded while Konan was still grinning like an idiot.   

“We need proper introduction because Ren knows you two but how about the rest, eh? We don’t know who you guys are,” Yuki said. “Very well I’m Pein known as Leader and should be called Leader-sama,” He said. “I’m Konan,” Konan said. “I’m Zetsu,” A man with black and white sides while having this Venus-fly trap attached to his shoulders said.

“Hidan,” The man with sliver silk hair and wearing a Jashin necklace said. “I’m Kakuzu,” Another one said but he looks like a zombie stitched up together. “You already know Kisame, Itachi, Sasori and Deidara,” Pein said. “And I’m Tobi!” A childish voice said. ‘His hate is directed towards me, heh, only one man has that certain hate,’ I thought.

I look towards back to the grown man wearing the orange masked, “That isn’t your name,” I said. Pein looked uneasy, “Of course it is, don’t be silly,” He said more calmly. I looked towards him, “Can we have a moment alone, Pein, or should I call you Leader as well?” I asked him and look ahead unfazed. He sighed, “You can call me Pein, Sensei, fine we will have our moment alone, but I’m having Konan and Zetsu with me,” He said. “Fair enough, Konan I still see you have that paper rose?” I asked her. She nodded, “Of course Sensei,” She said smiling at me. I stared at and back towards everyone, ‘They all have something, interesting group you got here Nagato,’ I thought.