Nekos Exist You Know...

Hey guys, you know what I forgot to tell you on the other chapter is that I have already written 12 chapters! Which I'm going to post here in a bit...I'm already working on chapter 13 yay! Rate, comment, vote! 

Oh and the disclaimer I did on chapter applies to all the chapters of this story. Also, that's Yuki--->

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Two

I waited in the waiting room and soon I saw all the jounins walking out of the Hokage’s office. “Ren,” I heard the Hokage say. I stood up and walked into his office, “It's great to see you again Sensei, and I have a favor to ask you and a promotion to grant you,” He said.

“It's a pleasure to see one of my students again, and this favor is?” I asked him. He smiled, “The favor is that if anything happens to me, I want you to take care of the village; especially my grandson, Naruto and Sasuke,” He said. “Why them?” I asked. The Hokage smiled, “You see, my grandson is very special to me,” He said and signal me to come over and look at his crystal ball.

I walked over and saw Naruto sitting on a log with a little kid, “Let me guess, that’s your grandson?” I asked him. He nodded, “Yes, Sarutobi Konohamaru,” He said. “What happen to his parents?” I asked him.

“They died in action,” He said grimly. I looked closely, “So you want me to protect him and the other two, correct?” I asked him The Hokage looked up towards and smiled, “Correct, I want you to be his sensei,” He said. I nod slightly, “Of course I won’t let you down,” I said.

“Also I’m promoting you to ANBU Black OPS,” He said. I nodded, “Hai, arigato Hokage-sama,” I said. “Sensei, please don't call me that, after all you are my sensei at first, and arigato,” He said. I bowed and left; I walked outside and spotted Naruto running towards me and with Konohamaru right behind him.

“Ren-sensei!!” Naruto yelled. I looked towards him, “Hello, Naruto and kid,” I said. “Hey, Ren-sensei, this is Konohamaru,” Naruto introduced us. I ruffle his hair, “Nice to meet you Konohamaru,” I said. He blushed, “Nice to meet you too Ren-san,” He said.

“Hey, guess what Ren-sensei?” Naruto asked. I looked towards him, “Hm, what?” I asked him. “I was teaching Konohamaru the transformation jutsu the way you taught me!” He yelled. I sighed, “That’s good Naruto,” I said. I looked down towards Konohamaru, “You are The Hokage’s grandson, am I correct?” I asked him. He looked down with an angry expression and nodded.

“Hm? To tell you something, I see as you, as Konohamaru not as the Hokage’s grandson, understood?” I asked him. He smiled widely and nodded, “Of course!” He said.

I quickly made a handsign, “Summoning jutsu,” I said and a huge wolf, three times my size, appeared. “Whoa!” Both Naruto and Konohamaru yell. I hoped on the wolf, “I will see ya later,” I said and patted the wolf’s head and he took off.

“Find Yuki’s scent,” I said. He immediately found her scent took me to this apartment. I undid the summoning jutsu and spotted Sasuke walking into the same apartments. I sighed and walking also, “Why are you following me?” Sasuke asked.

I didn’t say anything but kept following, ‘Yuki is on the third floor,’ I thought. Sasuke stopped and turned around glaring at me, “Stop following me you fan girl,” He said. I didn’t pay attention to him, I simply kept on walking.

Sasuke’s Pov

I saw the new girl that went to class late, following me. I narrowed my eyes in annoyance, “Why are you following me?” I asked. She didn’t say anything; ‘Oh now she doesn’t want to talk,’ I thought. I turned around in annoyance, “Stop following me you fan girl,” I said as I glared at her.