Nekos Exist You Know...

Chapter Eight

“Your brother killed your family?” Hidan asked. “Hai, he said was to obtain more power then what he has now,” I said. I stopped walking making Hidan bumped into me and causing us to fall. “What the fuck? Why did you fucking stopped?” Hidan asked.

I growled at him, “Shut the fuck up, I’m getting something to eat,” I said. “But there isn’t a dinner near here or a village or a town,” Kakuzu said. “I don’t eat human food,” I said and pushed Hidan off. I stood up and search for something. “Then what do you eat?” Hidan asked. I stared at him, “Didn’t I tell you back at the base,” I said.

He looked confused. “I eat humans,” I said with a sigh. “Oh right!” He said. I rolled my eyes at him and saw a male trying to rape a girl. “HELP!” I heard her scream, “You are not going to eat her are you?” Hidan asked.

“You want her?” I asked him, which he nodded quickly, “It’s a sacrifice to Jashin-sama,” Hidan said. I quickly made my way towards the distress female and quickly stab the male in the back. “Thank you,” The lady said. I looked at her, “Hn,” I said and drag the body away from her and into the woods.

 “You are not going to eat that in front of us are you?” Kakuzu asked. I only smirked and transformed into my inner animal, “Ah, much better,” Kakuzu said. I began to eat my meal; I tore off flesh by flesh, limb by limb leaving nothing but bones. “My turn,” Hidan said and began to talk to the girl who quickly flirted with him.

“That sickens me,” I said standing next to Kakuzu. He nodded and faced me, “Uh you still have a little blood here,” He said and wiped away the remaining blood from my mouth. “Uh arigato,” I said. He nodded and soon we heard a moan of pleasure. I scoffed, ‘That’s sick,’ I thought.

[Later]

“Ah! That was great!” Hidan shouted. I looked at him, “That was disgusting,” I said. “What should you know you are only a child,” Hidan said. I narrowed my eyes at him, “Not a child,” I growled and walked ahead of him. “Uh, Ren,” I heard Hidan say. I turned around and spotted him and Kakuzu struggling with strings. “Kakuzu, why are you using your strings?” I asked. “It’s not me,” He growled.

“It’s me,” I heard a deep voice. I glanced behind him and spotted a man with black hair with a long dark brown coat and only wearing pants as he shows off his muscles. I stared at him unfazed, “Who are you?” His voice echoed through the forest. ‘So he knows that technique,’ I thought. “I won’t ask you again. Who are you?” He asked with narrowed eyes.

“RE-,” “Don’t say my name you idiot,” I cut off Hidan. The guy smirked and started too circled around me like I’m sort of prey. “They have something I want and I want it now, but I guess I have to fight you first to get that huh,” He said and prepared for a fight.

“Hn,” I vanished and appeared behind my trapped team. I cut the strings and quickly pushed them away before they get caught again. “Heh, so you know your way around my strings,” He said as I kept dodging his lashing strings. He growled in frustration, “Who are you?” He asked. I smirked, “My name is Sora Ren,” I said without moving my mouth.

He gasps, “Sora as in the Sora Clan that was murdered by Sora Tsumi,” He said. “That’s the Clan,” I said and stopped jumping because he stopped attacking me. “You don’t remember me do you?” He asked with sadness in his voice. “How can I possibly remember you; I just meet you,” I said. He lowered his head, “So it’s true; the myth is true,” He mumbled.

I stared at him, “What Myth?” I asked him. He looked at me and grabbed my hands in his. “The story goes; if a young female Neko witness a massacre it shall hunt her dreams she will forget the ones she once love she will forget she is a Neko by heart. The young female will roam around the earth until she finds herself again and the once she loves the most,” He said.