Nekos Exist You Know...

Chapter Fourteen

Normal Pov

Leaves twirl in the air and around both Sasuke and Kakashi. “Sorry we are late,” Kakashi said. He started to talk to the Proctor and Sasuke was talking to Naruto and Shikamaru. I shook my head, “Kakashi better have a good reason for being late,” Hiruzen said. “Don’t fret Hiruzen, he was training Sasuke for something, I’m pretty sure he was still training this morning before appearing,” I said. Hiruzen nodded, “Alright,” He said. “Final match Uchiha Sasuke verses Gaara of the Desert!” The Proctor yelled.

I felt the anxious of Kazekage; ‘He planned something but what?’ I thought. I put my guard up and Hiruzen notice, “Hm, what’s wrong Yuri?” He asked. “I feel something in the air,” I said. “What is it?” He asked. “Something bad is going to happen,” I said as I quickly glance at him. I saw the Kazekage narrowing his eyes at nothing particular. Sasuke and Gaara where in a tense battle and it happen, “MY BLOOD!!” I heard Gaara shout. The ANBU quickly took a hold of Hiruzen while the Kazekage smirked at him.

I quickly took out three kunais and threw them at the ANBU who has holding Hiruzen. “My, I forgot about you,” Kazekage said. I stood protective in front of Hiruzen while our ANBU stood around him ready for a fight. I look down quickly to see our Leaf Ninjas fighting against the Sound and Sand Ninjas. I averted my gaze back to the Kazekage, “You have crossed the line for endangering one of my students…Orochimaru,” I said. He gasp and stared at me with widen eyes, “How did you know it was me?” He asked.

I smirked, “The real Kazekage was one of my students, he would have remembered about me even with I was in a transformation jutsu,” I said. He glared at me and made a purple dome around both Hiruzen and I. He kept the ANBU outside the dome and when they tried to get in they get burn; “I see you want to fight with the Hokage,” I said. Orochimaru glared at me, “After I battle with you,” He hissed. I nod slightly, “Very well, but a warning in advance, I will not hold back just because you were one of his students,” I said. He smirked, “Good, because you need to be serious!” He shouted as he did the summoning hand signs.

He had summoned Manda; I sighed, “Hiruzen I want you to step back, don’t interfere,” I said. “Hai, Sensei,” He said and jumped away. Orochimaru smirked at me, “Well, what are you going to do?” He asked. “My summoning against yours, as we fight,” I said. “Well what are you waiting for summon your pathetic creature,” He hissed. ‘Summoning Jutsu:  Yukiko,’ I thought. Yukiko’s feathers were not like the others; his was white…pure white.

Orochimaru stared in awe, “No one can summon a creature of flight,” Orochimaru said to himself. I smirked and pointed towards his snake, “Yukiko, attack Orochimaru’s snake,” I said and Yukiko flew towards them. He slashed the snake’s eye with his sharp claws. The Snake tried it’s best to attack back but Yukiko was more skilled when it came to fighting snakes. Orochimaru glared at me, “My, you are very powerful,” He said and quickly threw me kunais.

I dodge them and threw a kunai knife at him. He dodges it and ran towards me with his sword. I quickly took out more kunai knives and threw it at him; he started to dodge but I smirked. ‘Perfect,’ I thought. I started to control the kunai knives and started to constantly making them move towards Orochimaru. He hissed in pain when one of them hit his right arm; neatly cutting a 6 inch deep of a wound. He glared at me, “You will do just fine,” He said and charges me again.

I dodge him and implanted him with poison in his wound. “You may not be able to use that arm for while unless you get a good medical ninja,” I taunted and he hissed at me. He keeps charging at me; I sighed and closed my eyes, ‘Focus Ren,’ I thought. I opened my eyes quickly and did a rapid hand signs, “Ninja Art: Hidden Forms Neko!” I shouted and soon enough two of my three inner animals showed up. Tora stood in front of me growling while Seiko stood next to me purring in delight.