Nekos Exist You Know...

Cute Kazu! --->

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Five

I blinked my eyes open and heard snoring next to me. I turned my head sideways and saw that it Naruto. I looked back up at the ceiling. I saw bodies moving at my left sight so I quickly looked over there. It was Sasuke and Sakura. I quickly looked away. ‘Okay awkward,’ I thought.

‘I didn’t even know Sasuke was like that,’ I thought “Sakura get away from me,” Sasuke growled. I closed my eyes and peered them open to see a full moon. ‘I won’t get any sleep, might as well sat up,’ I thought. I sat up scaring Sakura in the process; I stared blankly at the floor.

“Ren?” I heard Sasuke say but I ignore him; as if I woke up as the living dead. I stood up but immediately fell to my knees; Sasuke was besides me. “Ren you need to take it easy,” He said but I still ignore him. I wanted to go outside and sit under the moonlight like when I was back home in my kingdom before it was destroyed.

“Need,” I said my voice sounded hoarse. I gasp and held my chest. “Ren!” Sasuke yelled. I heard running footsteps coming at me. My instincts are to attack; I kicked the person away from me; “Argh,” Kakashi groan. “Ren wake up!” He yelled. I growled at him and felt a burning sensation in my chest. “Ah!” I yelled.

Soon I found myself on all of my four paws. Kakashi gasp while Sasuke and Sakura stared at me with widen eyes. I heard someone walking behind me, “What’s with all the noise?” I heard the all too familiar voice. I turned around and spotted a boy rubbing his eyes to get rid any sleep.

After he was done his little eyes widen, “You?!” He yelled and pointed at me. “You know who she is?” Sasuke asked. Inari nodded, “Yeah, she’s my sister,” He said. Everyone gasp, “No way!” I heard Naruto shout. I turned towards him and saw that he was still asleep. I sweat drop and turned back to normal. I sat down, “Argh,” I groan and soon a warm light of pinkish color started to form over my wound. “No way,” Sakura gasp.

“Ren, are you alright?” Kakashi asked. I nodded, “Yeah I will be fine,” I said. I was breathing heavily, “Zabuza…does he…still live?” I asked between breaths. Kakashi nodded, “Yeah,” He said. “Good, he shall pay for causing a Neko pain,” I said. “Oh no, you are not fighting him, when we go into battle with him,” Kakashi said. “You, Kakashi-san have no choice in what so ever,” I said and collapse back as I went into darkness again for the third time.

[Later]

I woke up and went down stairs. “Good morning are you feeling any better?” I heard a lady ask. “Good morning, and yes I’m feeling well and thank for cleaning my wound,” I said. She smiled and nodded as she starts to get plates from the cabinet. “I don’t know, if you know that Kakashi-san is taking you three, well four, to a clearing to train,” Tsunami said.

“Oh really? Hm, how come he didn’t tell me when I woke up last night?” I asked. She shrugs and places a plate in front of me with food. “Here eat something,” She said after she placed it. “Arigato,” I said. When Tsunami turned around I quickly poured blood. I began to eat my food when Kakashi came down, “Ren after everyone finish with breakfast we are going to train,” Kakashi said. “Oh now you decided to tell me,” I said.

Kakashi stared at me confused, “Mom already told me,” I said. He nodded slowly, “That’s another thing, is she really your mother?” He asked me. I shook my head, “No, when I was here, before I met Chika and Yuki, I used to protect their entire village, but one day that man had to come and ordered his men to kill me and they attacked me on my weakest day,” I said.