Characters Information

Name: Sora Ren

Age: 15 (Actually she's 600)

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 165lb

Gender: Female

Rank: ANBU Black OPS, Jounin, S-Rank Criminal, Neko

Likes: Eating humans, being left alone, her students, Yuki and Chika

Dislikes: Annoying fan girls/boys, sweets, people hurting Yuki and Chika, cats -__-, and the color pink

Description: dark purple hair, golden eyes, cat ears and tails (She uses a justu to cover them), pretty face and usually wears black dress and scarf.

Personality: absolutely LOVES the colour black, loves being left alone, doesn't talk often, almost silent when walks and extremely graceful and strong (she's a neko)

Story: I'm a neko by birth and was the darkness and brightness of my clan, the Sora Clan. I was fourteen (which means she's old over 500 yrs old) when my older brother killed my whole family and clan. Every since then I have grown distant towards anyone except Yuki and Chika. I have really powerful powers and can change into my animal forms, which is believe it or not, a panther, a tiger and a dragon. I was ambush by my brother and left to die when Yuki and Chika found me; every since then we became close friends.

Powers: a Neko that can transform into a black panther rather then a domestic housecat and also is the only one ever in the clan to have dark magic. Have infamous Kekkai Genkais 

Kekkai Genkai: Believe it or not, Ren is the only Neko who has a Kekkai Genkai; Shi no Saimin. Means Hypno of Death. It allows her to abosrb her opponents chakra by hypnotizing them or she can also use her Kekkai Genkai to gain a soul or what she calls it "Life"

Some facts about me: I am not a  'vegetarian' neko. I didn't have my cat traits or any of my powers until I was turned five. I hate humans because of how they treat us differently to others because of who we are and I personally think we should all be treated the same because we can't help it, it's who we are. My only friends are and still is Yuki and Chika, I never left their side, like a loyal cat -.-'

Name: Hitachiin Yuki

Age: 13

Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 99.2lb

Gender: Female

Rank: Gennin

Likes: colorful things, sweets, Chika and Ren, sleeping, eating and anything fun

Dislikes: Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, fan girls, when Ren wakes her up, and have to wait three minutes for her ramen to cool down. (So much like Naruto on the ramen part)

Description: Light black hair, dark blue eyes, pretty face and always wears a red skirt with a sleeveless grey hoddie, with a red under shirt, two arm warmers with red furls at the bottom and boots.

Personality: Talkative, cheerful, a little bi polar, and sometimes shy when talking to a superior (Like the Hokage)

Story: I have been given away by my mother because my father run out of her and she hated me because of it. I lived with the Hitachiin family where I have meet their family friends; The Souh family. There is where I meet Chika we've been friends since we where five and our family send us away to Kohona to train. We both took a detour when we found Ren half dead. After Ren recovered we three became close friends and travel village to village finally stopping at Kohona. 

Powers: I control wind and earth element and my Kekkai Genkai; Ai no me, which means The Eyes of Love. My Kekkai Genkai can make anyone fall in love with me to the extreme of me telling them to kill themselves or make them fall in love with a natural cause; like make my opponent fall in love with water and make them drown. 

Some facts about me: I'm not a morning person. I don't like sour things and love to sing but I'm really shy when Chika or Ren as to hear me sing. I'm a exellent cook, but I'm too lazy and let Ren cook for us. I love her cooking though. 

Name: Souh Chika

Age: 12

Height: 4' 2"

Weight: 95lb

Gender: Female

Rank: Gennin

Likes: Mostly anything to do with sweets and very colorful things. Ren and Yuki, loves her stuff panda which she never carries anymore and food.

Dislikes: Mean people, Ren getting angry, Yuki sleeping and being lazy, sour things and people who are rude to her friends

Descrption: long blue hair, dark green eyes, also a pretty face, always smiling, and always wears a white and green dress. 

Personality: Extremly shy in meeting new people, carefree, bubbly, and always caring towards others

Story: When I was born everyone would call me their light; because of my hair being so light compared to the others in my family. I always have an excuse to smile and make everyone feel happy about themselves. When I turned five I meet a girl about my age; Yuki! Ever since I meet Yuki we were so close. Our families send us away to train and found a half dead girl; Ren! After Ren's recovery we went to every village (Except Suna) and arrived at Konoha. 

Powers: I control wind and water and my Kekkai Genkai; Tori no oto, which means The Sound of a Bird. When I whistle into the wind the wind dances with the water and hypnotizing my oppnents and making them drown because of the soothing, carefree streams.